Why did it suddenly blow up in popularity?

Attached: download (5).jpg (1920x1200, 553.07K)

Who?

people miss trump

Metal gear rising, everyone started suddenly talking about it in the past 2 months even though it's been out for almost 10 years

>muh soundtrack
reddit the game

People have a nostalgia boner for incredibly popular meme games.

>Violins breed Violins
Hot.

Game just resurfaces every once in a while because it's unique and rememberable and oh so very very memeable.

Zoomers discovered the Armstrong speech, and learn about the meme potential of it, and by extension, of the whole game

Literally release day. People were shitting on the game up until release and immediately 180'd on it.

Except for my one friend who think it's the worst thing to ever happen to both the Metal Gear series and the action genre as a whole. He also thinks MGR, Bayonetta, DMC5 are garbage action games while never giving Sekiro the time of day because "muh souls" despite playing nothing like one.

The memes. The DN- i'm not gonna quote that

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

Standing here, I realize you were
Just like me trying to make real pussies.
But who's to judge the right from wrong.
When our dilators is down I think we'll both agree.
That trannies breed trannies.
But in the end it has to be this way.

I've curved my own vag. you've followed your cock;
But maybe we're both the same.
The world has trooned, and so many have burned.
But maybe Jews are to blame.
It's tearing across this barren wasted flesh.
I feel new life cant be born inside
My man made vag.

Attached: senator.png (1216x1730, 1.06M)

Well I will.

Memes - the DNA of the soul.

why are you friends with retarded people

>suddenly

same with zyzz memes. did some zoomers older brother mention them and it snowballed?

Attached: 44549695.jpg (894x1024, 118.95K)

Best lineup of boss themes in video game history
Prove me wrong

Let me guess, he thinks the genre peaked with Devil May Cry 4.

probably
they recently found out about the sopranos and other shit and made a bunch of trash 'safe' memes
zoomer niggers are disgusting

The YouTube algorithm picked up the meme videos

Someone made a video about it on youtube or a twitch streamer mentioned it on stream and called it good etc. so the npc is informed what to think and to care about sudden thing to fit in etc and discuss thing with other npcs.
Happens constantly.

>hearing about something after it was published makes you an NPC

This rheteoric gets more and more unstable by the day.

A youtuber/streamer probably made a video about it and all the zoomers who were still shitting in nappies when it came out have only just noticed it exists. Not that they've played it themselves of course. Zoomers don't actually play video games.