3x3 thread

3x3 thread desu

make yours
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

talk bidya

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.79M)

2/4

Attached: brother.png (920x920, 1.29M)

You joke but I remember playing this one Chinese Contra bootleg game that was actually half-decent, not favorites material or anything but it was like actually playable compared to the other trash

You never know, sometimes trash can surprise you

Arkane is taking over my life

Attached: 06B0236D-9F64-4DF0-A229-F48FC29E9A7E.jpg (1003x1000, 367.58K)

BiS is one of my favorite nostalgia games
I really don't like the 3DS version's graphics compared to the DS, but still it's a great game. I still listen to the final boss theme often. I wish PiT got remade instead because that game has some problems that could've been fixed.

I think I might be the only person on this planet that prefers the remake of BIS and that’s coming from someone that was obsessed with the original version.

+++
+/+
/+-
So close to greatness. Is p3 worth my time? I played 4 a few years ago and loved it but I really can't get into 5, I've heard 3 is more of a headache than it's worth sometimes
/+/
/+/
/++
Not bad pikmin 2 friend. But why mk ds over any of the other entires?

Fug forgot image

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage (2).jpg (1280x1280, 2.46M)

You god damn fool.
Also, very good 6/8

>Is p3 worth my time? I played 4 a few years ago and loved it but I really can't get into 5, I've heard 3 is more of a headache than it's worth sometimes
I feel like P3 has the best pacing out of all of them, you certainly get into the game a lot faster than the other ones. But also it's Persona so the pacing is very bad compared to other games. Your enjoyment of P3 is basically dependent on your enjoyment of the atmosphere, music, story, and character writing, which are all things I very much like about the game. The divisive part of P3 is the combat and Tartarus. I actually like the combat, it works perfectly if you use Tactics and it puts more emphasis on the MC's turn which I think is pretty unique for a JRPG combat system. Tartarus is literally laid out like P4 dungeons but less pretty, but I guess having to do 100 floors of a largely unchanging dungeon over the course of the game is a fair enough complaint.

but also SSX 3 is even more worth your time

Mkds for me because of the content in mission mode plus ROB being playable.

you should play Crash Team Racing

3/3
Mine lol
2/4

Man today just isn’t my day.

I give you a 5/7
Couldn't get into Dishonored 2, maybe I'm just burnt out on stealth

Oh yeah? What’s it like?

I just can't imagine why anyone would want to play the 3DS version. Graphics aren't really any better, the framerate is cut in half, and it doesn't really add anything significant - none of the battle engine improvements from 4 are present, the bros. badges are still simple and not set up like in 4 or the bros. cards in 5, there's no 3D, and the 3DS can already natively play the old version. I just don't get it.

You know snaking from MKDS? It's the main focus of CTR (and a lot easier on the fingers). You drift and a bar fills up on the bottom, you press the other shoulder button when it's as close to full as possible and you get a mini-turbo, and you can do up to three in a row. The key to winning is to constantly be boosting constantly. There's also a reserves mechanic so if you boost while another boost is going you keep your boost for longer and longer even on straights. There's also air-time boosts and jumping is a bigger focus, a lot of really cool shortcuts where you jump with high speed that wouldn't be possible in MK

Also, instead of missions, it has an entire single player adventure mode

rate me bros

Attached: chrome_NkRH93vqiR.png (722x723, 1.21M)

that 9th mario is

1/2
Katamari Damacy is nice

+SM64, ayy soldier, Yoshi
(+) BiS remake
+WL4

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage(1).jpg (1280x1280, 2.25M)

Here's mine

Attached: 3x3.png (521x523, 530.56K)