Weird games you can't seem to find

What are some weird games you know exist but can't seem to find?

I've been trying to get Night Watch but everywhere I look seems to go nowhere. The copy I do have is basically dormant malware. It's an obscure russian rpg that uses the Silent Storm Engine.

Attached: image_2022-03-01_023417.png (303x445, 189.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myabandonware.com/game/night-watch-e5j
youtube.com/watch?v=aRVJ34eEP8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KVsufEr0G4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you tried to look on rutracker?

myabandonware.com/game/night-watch-e5j
First google result

Yeah, no dice from there on my end.

I'm replaying silent storm right now again.

>Night Watch
Based on the ruskie films? Always get them confused, there was the good one that had fucking Feeder of all bands doing an MV for it youtube.com/watch?v=aRVJ34eEP8Q then the other one
And at least one of them was in PC Zone/PC Gamer magazines showing screenshots mid-development that looked like a Baldur's Gate 1 mod, in the early 2000s

But for me it's Heath. One of the few games I'd genuinely call slavshit without a hint of endearment. Thrown into an rpg with an interface composed of at least 3 games you probably have played, the text regularly slips into cyrillic so you retreat to the manual, which reads like google translate
Gave it about 5 hours then went back to Spells of Gold

YEAH THE RUSKIES
Based on the books and the movies and I feel like I'm falling down a pit whenever I talk about it.

Is it any close to how silent storm was good?

Attached: 1000x620.jpg (1000x620, 131.92K)

I found it, not legitimately but I found it. The weirdness is Activision not having a backup spot for this game. The biggest reason why I pirate now.

Attached: transformers-devastation-listing-thumb-01-us-28aug15-1536x864.jpg (1400x700, 233.76K)

There's a weird amount of current gen fuck you I still consider ps4 and xbone current gen games that really hard to find, almost rare. Like pretty much every shmup is impossible to find unless you're actively seeking it out, that Atari compilation is starting to get rare, tons of c-budget Japanese localizations like Onechanbara Z2 Chaos.

I don't know, I can't mcfuckin' play it.

>game pass games (MICROSOFT GAMES) existed yet no PC ports
>games that suffer in copyright hell because people can be fucked to save source code and edit songs
I want to play Lollipop Chainsaw, even if it's not the best game in the world.

p'lay it on RCPS3, or on a real PS3

I don't care to play this but holy shit what a nightmare that must be to get playing

The Nightwatch films and books are pure kino.

There is this weird slavjank FPS game called Venus Trap, or something like that, about a guy that gets kidnapped by a Snuff Film ring and has to escape.
It was probably using Source 2, because the maps were identical to City-17, and the physics (used for a few puzzles, were Source physics). The game was like a weird mix between Condemned and Manhunt, with a couple HL2 style puzzles/chases.
There were also these cringe softcore sex scenes that I think were a big selling point for the game, despite being hot coffee tier.
The only proof I have been able to find about the game’s existence was a bow deleted youtube video of one of those reviews/recaps of it.

>I want to play to play Lollipop Chainsaw
Same. Morbid tone, sardonic jokes, mediocre combat carried by the gimmicry, ost that spans everything from licensed pop to melodeath youtube.com/watch?v=KVsufEr0G4Q

Closest thing to filling the void is Killer is Dead, and that just doesn't hit the same notes

Attached: 1626152373227.png (780x670, 21.52K)

>The biggest reason why I pirate now.
For me it was buying any big release about 2009/10, bringing it back home and getting back home with a card saying
>ahaaa yeah sorry we actually need you to download the game and this client and just run the game through it to play
Kill yourself Gabby Newman

Attached: 1621331716257.jpg (640x480, 74.46K)

The blackest pill right now is not even billion dollare companies archive all their games. As niche as some of them might be, I at least would like to give them a look but if you go to 6th,5th, 4th gen and back you'll find so much shit that isn't even emulatable because some fuck stole/holds the source code.
>PS2 games reaching 3-5 digit USD
>some of them aren't even fucking good
>the banned ones are all tame as all fuck even by today's standards
Also modern day games are usually piss so I have no moral qualms even if I buy the idea of a game dev/company being 'based'.

>bundles of fixed ports of games I have discs for
you're damn right I'm holding onto any version I can.

Attached: 1642446320379.jpg (849x1200, 520.32K)

You check pcgamingwiki? Could also try 1337x/csrinru/torrminator

This one, can't find anything that isn't from a shady site that makes you install a proprietary downloader.

Attached: 31837-midnight-nowhere-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1135, 145.95K)

>you'll find so much shit that isn't even emulatable
Not trying to single out PCSX2 shills but they're a prime example of lowered standards giving that shite a pass, Ace Combat 4 I think it was had a bugged to fuck skybox on a good chunk of the maps but people were duped into emulating anyway

Even better, Savage Skies, not a good game by any means but it's basically the dragon sections of Drakengard turned into an entire fantasy Ace Combat game, with various creatures instead of planes, so it's a curiosity
Crashes after the loading screen into a mission emulated

Dodgy pirate copies and an MCboot card (preferably installed through based 007 technique) is more reliable

Attached: 1615926205607.jpg (640x480, 42.04K)