Over the past few months I've become a pet dog for my bf and it's literally the peak of my life...

Over the past few months I've become a pet dog for my bf and it's literally the peak of my life. He pets me and lets me sit in his lap and sometimes we try and have puppies >_< but no luck yet. At home I wear a cute collar he bought me with my pet name on it (not sharing the name because only he's allowed to call me that) and some doggy ears, that's it. I don't have to think about dumb sentences to say because I'm not allowed to speak english unless he asks me to.
Unfortunately, I still work some days and have to leave the house and pretend to be human again, but I wear a choker on those days so nobody thinks I'm a stray!! We're hoping to move soon when he gets his promotion and then I won't have to work anymore and can be his puppy all day every day :3
Last year I was a boymoder with no hope of girlmoding and now I'm living in pure bliss :D :D :D All boymdoders should get adopted!!

Attached: 1646066473557.png (295x245, 156.02K)

I regret buying Elden Ring.

Elden Ring shitters everyone

Stop larping you fag, everyone knows, that woman are fake and babies are delivered by storks

what a few days of elden ring does to a mfer

Let's be honest, video games peaked DS/wii era.

You fuckers made me attempt to read this retarded post THREE FUCKING TIMES, and I still can't figure out what bit is about elden ring.

I am annoyed.

Bizarre!

>Le discord raid thread
May the fleas from your cows inflame your rhubarb

>mfer
Stopped reading right there

of course you did thats the last word

average Any Forums poster

Jealous. Would love to have a smol bf playing pet dog.

>word
Stopped reading there, that was enough.

It's literally revolting. Also not videogames.

hey isn't this the gore and necrophilia artist

Cope

Ok, I’m 100% straight, but for a moment
>picrel

Attached: E4CE7E43-686B-4829-BDEC-9B5822DADC32.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

>Cope
Stopped reading there

This is your brain on Elden Ring.

>Elden Ring
That's the last thing i'll read about your stupid post.