Halobros

halobros...

Attached: image0.png (731x340, 91.8K)

>gaylo infinite
>dies after a couple months

Attached: 1620571226612.jpg (1082x695, 62.79K)

Halo died more than a decade ago user. Anyone with a brain saw this coming. 343i literally cant make a good game to save their sorry life. To put into perspective of how unequivocally sad 343i is just google "343i video games" and look how sad that list is.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (682x782, 78.46K)

I won't say its over, cause it never really started

>>Steam stats for an xbox game

Cool story bro.

i liked h5 gameplay more yet infinite had even more soulless maps than h5 multiplayer did. sad!

they had modes and playlists that actively drove players away. What were they expecting?

They started by cramming everyone into generic mixed playlist instead of opening up the playlists to do what you wanted. Maps feel awful and generic, or a confusing mess. Halo ended at Halo Reach.

lmao it's nothing but halos how is this possible

>have never made anything but halo games
>Can't make halo games

why is it 3 games in a row that 343 fucks over custom games in some way?

Imagine a Halo game where you can't even play fucking Slayer if you want.

halo was never a good franchise, to be honest, but infinite is the worst of them all.
no other halo game bored me as much as infinite did.

because they're incompetent fuckwits that microsoft keeps around for some reason

343 and MS purposefully killed the game. They released it as the most bare bones shit possible. While the gameplay is fantastic, most of the time it doesn't work. The servers are fucked, hit reg sucks ass, desync is rampant, and so on. There also isn't that much content for maps/etc. Which I can personally deal with because the gameplay is good but again, it doesn't fucking work 80+% of the time.

They're doing nothing to fix it either. It takes them literal months to put out the most simple of fixes or changes and every single update they've done have broken the game more in some way big or small. Whatever they're doing, it ain't right and they are basically beating its corpse and milking that MTX money dry if they can. Fuck them for ruining my favorite series.

>actually get the release they want, pretty strong out of the gate and seen favorably by most players
>do nothing for 6 months

i dont know what the expectation here was. you'd figure microsoft would be cracking the whip on them but i guess not.

I played and beat Halo Infinite just days before Elden Ring. The difference in quality is staggering. 343 clearly didn't give a shit, honestly. Or if they did they're just incompetent. I didn't realize how terrible Halo Infinite really was until I played a better open world game.

elden trash is even worse than infinite, though.

I don't understand how they've failed to make a good Halo game for the past decade. The gameplay is handed to them on a silver platter. Literally just write a good goddamn story and make a decent level design but no, they insist on copy-pasting the exact same "rule of 3" shit in every single Halo game they make. Halo 4's last 2 levels are painful to play through, more than the library ever was. Level design should honestly be the easiest part of making a video game and that's ALL they have to do.

lol fuck off

Being contrarian is not a personality.

BATTLEFIELDSISTERS!?

Attached: Screenshot(52).png (745x383, 108.92K)

they're literally too incompetent to do anything, their mid season update that they hyped up for weeks was just minor bug-fixes

elden shit is quite literally the worst open world ever made in a video game.

wow that's ass

these games getting their fucking teeth kicked in by shit like genshin impact rofl

>halo and battlefield are ded
>a From game is peaking at a million players on PC alone

would you believe me if i told you this in 2010

>Season 1

Yeah, go fuck yourself.

At least put some effort into your baits.

Attached: 1646066582890.jpg (1256x1256, 702.62K)

cope

Attached: c0b2d95651f680f4501a8b2513d00223.jpg (500x385, 26.09K)

Come home

Attached: MokouComeHome.jpg (381x310, 25.64K)