The church is good!

The church is good!

Attached: 0[1].png (512x512, 174.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/62mCLq6RLSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I masturbated to Flayn several times during the first three months of the game's release. There wasn't much artwork of her yet, so I'd just have to to with the ingame content of her. One particular line that really got me off is when I played BE route and got the chance to kill her. What made me cum was the part where her daddy starts sobbing over her.

youtu.be/62mCLq6RLSI

May saint Cichol have mercy on your soul.

what the fuck is wrong with fire faggots
its the same shit every single time

She looks like she fucks men of Duscur descent

Nu-fire emblem rotations work like this

>fire emblem game gets announced
>few character pictures get released
>people begin fawning over certain character
>cinematic trailer gets released
>people go gaga over waifu and fapbait characters until the game gets released
>game finally gets released
>waifufagging to the max
>pointing out story flaws non-stop
>forced memes
>6 months later its finally dying down
>nothing but idle waifufagging like broken records until a dlc gets released
>this goes on for about 2 to 4 years until the cycle repeats itself

fire emblem heroes is even worse

So like every other franchise as well, except the fanbase likes their games and the devs cater to them?

I like how her best supports are with the tallest people in the game.

I'm liking the game so far, I still question the lack of animations during supports or other dialogue or awkward transitions.
I understand where it comes from but I feel like they could have put simple still artwork to show what's happening instead of fade to black.
Also I'm not a huge fan of voice acting so I'd have preferred that there was less of it if it meant more dialogue and supports in general.

The voice acting is pretty good, at least in most cases.

>using Dorothea as a cumdump
>ravaging Edelgard's ass
>curing Bernie Bernie Bernie's social anxiety, one stroke at a time
>discovering ALL of Petra's tatoo
>casual sex with Hilda
>competitive sex with Leonie
>making passionate love to Marianne
>making Lysithea feel like a grown up
>putting many babies in Annette's tummy tummy tummy
>financially helping Ingrid
>abstinence until marriage with Mercedes
>barely surviving the Boar
>getting dommed by Catherine AND Shamir
>cockteasing Manuela
>getting cockteased by Sothis
>not even getting near Flayn, I don't want to anger Seteth

It's not that it's bad, it's just that I don't care enough about it and would prefer more dialogue in general and better animations or art.
You need enough voice acting to have a good idea of how the character sounds even when there is no voice acting.

Who did you pick?

Edelgard, going for Church

Nice. Remember to feed Caspar a few levels if you're not recruiting other people because he needs to be babysat for a while but a good grappler is always nice to have.

lol, I'm literally only using girl characters(outside of Byleth), I'm suffering to recruit more characters, all the BE guys are at level 1-2 and I only used them as meat shields early on.

hilda! hilda! hilda!

Attached: 1577609306848.jpg (868x1228, 133.68K)

be sure to get best girl hilda...

Getting supports to B makes recruiting a lot easier. Just hire them for a week and attach them to Byleth.

She's time-gated for BE for a while

Based

Do they preserve levels or skills gained when you hire them? Given they don't gain motivation or skill when you invite them to other monastery stuff I'm concerned I'll be wasting exp.

yeah. in my opinion, the ss and vw are nearly the same. but starting as gd, you get the best girls right out of the gate (wyvern hilda, dancer marianne with relic unlike whorothea and mage lysithea)

My loyal wife Hilda!

You can't bang Rhea tho