Want to complete my PS3 game collection

>Want to complete my PS3 game collection
>See the prices
What the fuck man. Should I start hoarding PS4 games and sell them for four times the price in 10 years or what? People seem to be making crazy money with this shit.

Attached: huff.png (286x281, 55.11K)

Blame collectorfags.
Their sellers are the Jews of gaming.

Uh hack your ps3?

Pirating takes the soul outta games though

Not him but I'm a massive trophy fag. I need legitimate copies.
I do have an extra hacked ps3 though.

You can get cheevos on HEN though.

Stop collecting. Hack your systems that are no longer supported. Play the game, finish it (if you want) and move on to the next one. all that shit will be useless after you die anyway. Better sell it and make better use of the money.

And risk getting my profile with my bunch of digital purchases, ps+ titles, and 209 platinum trophies banned?
No way am I taking that chance.

>all that shit will be useless after you die anyway
why even bother living in the first place you're going to die anyway might aswell skip theslog and jump off a fuckin roof who needs personal fulfillment anyway like, god isn't real and you simply see and experience nothingness when you die so like why even worry about doing anything whats the point it all leads to nothing and no one will remember you so why try why bother why think why feel why live

This patient has a terminal case of consumeritis

>collecting
>trophies
my condolences, user

Attached: 1630593627114.jpg (680x680, 62.28K)

>consumeritis
I actually play the games I buy though. I probably play games more than most of the posters in this board.

I will screenshot this and keep it

Sauce? Looks cute and reverse search isn't giving me anything

video games aren't important and don't deserve so much dedication. your goal is to have fun and kill time. now get out of your basement and make your life more meaningful

You don't want sauce, it's father daughter incest

>You don't want sauce
No, I definitely do. Hit me.

>your goal is to have fun and kill time.
>but not like that!!!!
normalfags, I fucking swear.

What PS3 games are worth it these days? I got about 100-150 games in great condition.

Holiday Yasumi

Attached: P190.jpg (1280x1871, 560.63K)

What do you mean by worth it?
Buying or selling?

Cheers, buddy.

Attached: 1600701401698.png (900x900, 78.64K)

Selling. They've been collecting dust for ages but I also don't have any plans to sell them, just curious on what's worth a good amount.

NOW he gets motivated, see?

you wouldn't your daughter...

Attached: Father and daughter out eating hamburgers.jpg (1000x1563, 290.22K)

Kek

Kill yourself brsinwashed goyim

It depends on the game. Anything even slightly niche is worth 30+ dollars right now. Prices get even more inflated whenever some faggot youtuber decides to mention a specific game too.
Some examples of pricer games on the market:
3D Dot Game Heroes
El Shaddi
Splatterhouse
Afrika
Dragon Ball Budokai HD Collection
Almost anything Ratchet and Clank
Yakuza Dead Souls
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Most Spider-Man games

Some games used to be worth more until re-releaeses happend on newer systems, stuff like Ghostbusters and Nier.

Nope. Seethe more though.