Sony regrets not buying off From Software

Attached: 1646116133.jpg (716x797, 89.09K)

Good thing they didn't, I can only imagine the dumbed down, casual, faggot shit they would have turned their games into.

Ghost of Tsushima > Any Souls game

they wouldn't be anywhere near as big of a studio as they are now if sony bought them.

It's amusing to see the meteoric rise of fame FromSoft has gotten. They may only made games around this one formula over the years now but i gotta give it to them for actually able to maintain their fame, unlike let's say Platinum Games for example.

they would have pressured them into making movies instead of games, good thing that didn't happen

Sony kept pushing for cinematic experience ever since Uncharted, so no wonder they found a video game shit

AHAHAH GET FUCKED YOU GODDAMN RETARDS

ENJOY YOUR DESTINY BRAND AND ALOYCADO FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS

Didn't sony JUST buy bungie though, and they basically print money destiny? What is stopping them from just aquiring FROM aswell. This article smells off

>It's amusing to see the meteoric rise of fame FromSoft has gotten
actually its kind of heartbreaking
i feel like im watching an idol's rise before a very hard and very disgraceful fall. Nothing good lasts forever, as the industry tells usbtime and time again

>le from software is le idol
they're an okay-at-best Action RPG developer, calm down, we're not dealing with old school Rareware or pre-2010 Bungie here

FROM's consistency over the last decade has been pretty amazing. idk if i can think of another modern dev to go 10 years with stumbling

I guess their experience of making so many Armored Core games made them really conservative on what they develop.

>$4 billion for Destiny

but rare was always dookie and the only thing good bungie ever did was marathon, user. Why would you say/imply otherwise? Whats gotten into you lately? You sure are acting different. Did something happen? Life got you down and you need to talk? There so reason to ever bring up rare in a conversation without it being a cry for help, and we're here for you, all you need to do is open up a little and let us see what going on in the little precious head of yours. Go on. Just a little crack. A little hole in your skull so we can see whats happening. There. Thats better. Hmm...I see whats going on. Looks like you've got a dozen cocks where your brain should be. Thats an easy fix, all you need to do is crawl in this little box and die. Easy as pie, right?

At least bait with a good game.

It's a good thing for players and Fromsoft that they didn't.

FromSoftware is owned by a massive multimedia corporation. And with recent events they are probably severely upping the price on From if they'd ever want to sell them.

I have to agree. I don't see Sony and FromSoftware mixing well. Different philosophies.

Just fund another exclusive...
Oh wait, everyone who was involved with the Playstation/From efforts (Japan Studio) either left or was told to leave by the new Californian overlords.
Get fucked Snoyggers.

From once a B-tier company to this, what a whiplash. You know you're doing exceptionally well when Kadokawa, Sony, Activision and Bamco are treating you really nicely. Even Bungie at their top didn't get that good of a treatment from the big bad Kotick.

Sony is financially the biggest company in the world though, they've been around since the 80s and could buy all of japan and most of america if they wanted, i don't get why they are being so stingy

>grrrrmmm poopin on the pee
>mmmhmm poopin
>on the pee
>snappy dance
>go all the way to france
>to poop on the grrrrrmmmmmm pee
>i snapped my old leg
>picking up a beer keg
>so i could poop on the pee grrrrrmmmmmm
>thats when chanlente said to me
>why don't we play on ps3
>then we can really
>poop on the pee
>grrrrmmmmm

FROMs success is partly skill, and a lot of luck. They managed to make the right game at the perfect time, and have managed to maintain that position since forever.
Though if Sony acquired them I doubt they would ever see the success they have today.