Elden Ring - Black K***ht Assassin

Seriously what THE FUCK was From thinking with this bossfight
It has NO WEAKNESSES and basically only ONE opening, the arena is too small to get enough space to use spells, no discernible pattern and you can't even use ashes, and running back to him is a pain.
I beat him but holy shit was it cancer

Attached: Black_Knife_Assassin_1.jpg (1280x720, 101.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pt3p98GPrVQ
youtu.be/W4gw7R-GSZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

git gud

wait till you find Alecto

user, that's the easy mode version of that fight.

i found him in some rando dungeon and beat him with no problems at all.

Wait til you find something called a Royal Revenant lol

Wait until you find the Gaol version atop the moonlight altar

Get better at the game

I liked figuring out how to get in there after getting crabbed on

this boss has literally no poise you dumb dexcel
just hit it with a big lump of metal and it melts

It never staggered, I was using a one handed axe

try a bigger axe

Wait til you get to sage's cave

Upgrade materials aren't exactly free

Put endure on your weapon and poise thru everything. That’s how I overpowered the Bloodhound Knight evergaol first try with fists

No, but they are infinite. Look for rough orange ring looking spots on the map. They're always a miner's cave with a bell bearing in them.

I did exactly that, still couldn't stagger him and had to constantly retreat to heal

What the fuck are you on about, pretty much all of his attacks can be Parried.

You can parry him to shit, he has next to no poise, also you can backstab him. Use shield my guy

Tried the shield at first but he kept grabbing me, couldn't guard counter because he kept leaping out of teach or chaining an additional attack, couldn't R1 him more than once for the same reason, jump attacks would miss 80% of the time, didn't try parrying because it killed me in two hits.
I beat him through sheer luck

This fight was similar to mine when it comes to armor, level and outcome (beating him thanks to good RNG with most of my healing gone)
How the fuck are you supposed to stunlock him, tell me, it's always moving
youtu.be/Pt3p98GPrVQ

Even this guy employs the strategy I tried at first, but I had to drop it because he didn't do the jump attack often enough and I couldn't figure out how to bait it.
youtu.be/W4gw7R-GSZY
Did I fight the same boss as the other anons in this thread?