Elex 2 - Release in 8.5 hours

Just 8.5 more hours until our favorite euro junk returns!! Are you prepared for Elex 2, frens?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2VFl91oa0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=x8maVaJUbw8
youtube.com/watch?v=dG5ljRqQMaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IvhW4BHjdHg

Attached: elex 2.png (734x669, 985.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameswirtschaft.de/politik/elex-2-piranha-bytes-foerderung-creative-europe-media-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=WoyJEjj6cLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most obvious shill campaign on Any Forums right now

>blowjob robot
>jetpack archer
>punch man
yeah, no thanks

nice!

you actually watched it!

>blowjob robot
What's wrong about that?

maybe well get another ssethtzeentach video out of it.

How the fuck did you get the funding for ELEX 2? What kind of business magic did you use. ELEX 1 was such a jank train wreck.

was elex 1 fun?

The EU paid for it partially.

Very.

The company got some money from the state, was a lot too, tho I dont remember the exact amount.

>I dont remember the exact amount
€ 150k
gameswirtschaft.de/politik/elex-2-piranha-bytes-foerderung-creative-europe-media-2017/

Do I have to play Gothic 1, Gothic 2, Gothic 3, Risen, Risen 2 and Elex before? Or can I just jump into it?

ELEX is actually PBs most successful game so far.
"Their next game" which turned out to be ELEX 2 got confirmed before ELEX was even out.

The story continues 6 years after Elex 1. Usually you can enjoy a PB game without playing the direct predecessor. But no idea if that's true for Elex 2, too.

Modern games are so shit that I don't even want to pirate them on release. I'm sure this will be a buggy mess for at least another year, just like literally every other game these days

150k is nothing.
Remember something about the average PB game costing like 3-4 million to make.

Free money is free money.

>€ 150k
Shit, I thought was more like 500k

4 to 5% of the entire budget is something.
Those 150K can be wages for 10 Indian code monkey freelancers during the development of the game.

PB games still get made by a team of around 20-30 germans - working in small family house.

The only thing they outsource is motion capturing.

Why is that robot making a onions face?

Probably only Elex 1. But I recommend you play Gothic 1 & 2, and Risen 1 if you like them regardless because they are great games

Elex 1 apparently already broke even with preorders alone.

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=WoyJEjj6cLY