Slay the Spire

Skewer the Skyscraper

Attached: 1608362993924.gif (647x534, 1.55M)

Why did they stop at 4 characters, bros? They promised us loads of characters

Because the game balance is already buckling under the complexity of that many moving parts. It would be better to just make a STS2 with a new roster and new enemies than it would be to try to fit more shit into the current design.

Because mods fill the void. Probably why the Darkest Dungeon team never felt super pressured to put stuff out either but they still took Timmy's money like retards and there's no way the mod scene will be as active for the sequel.

Mega Crit hired some new people and are working on some secret project.

Faster

I CAN BEAT A20 HEART ON ALL CHARACTERS EXCEPT DEFECT ARGHHHHHH

Slam the Pooper

looks like a butthole

Just one more would be nice

I believe in u user

Attached: DY2zG0j.png (500x500, 445.9K)

>tfw years after release people are still finding ways to improve win rates
Do you think the game will be solved in our lifetime?

Attached: Donufast.gif (480x368, 344.35K)

>Can be successful as Silent with any kind of deck
>Only win with Ironclad if I get a block deck
>Only win with Defect if I get a powers or frost deck
>Don't play Watcher
Help, I feel like like I've stumbled into high ascension an Ironclad and Defect purely by luck without having learned to play them :(

>Only win with Defect if I get a powers or frost deck
correct, but its also hilariously easy to fall into powers+orbs with Defect.

FASTER

I wanted a summoning character. would have been kino

>ironchad
>curse bonus +16hp
>double sneed+
>vampires encounter
>reaper+
>and much much more
Easily breezed through 3 acts and killed a heart. But failed to get to the second act boss like 10 times before that, fucking RNG bullshit

0 cost scrape defect is also fun but gets assblasted by snailman
>.webp is not supported

Attached: 350[1].png (350x451, 157.99K)

You could probably write a script to play through the game.

Just keep trying, Defect is RNG incarnate.

> Ironclad
> block
u wot m8

>feel no pain
>barricade
>corruption
>juggernaut
>body slam + dual wield

Last run I pulled off a Claw deck. 6/29 cards were Claw+, though I didn't get a single Scrape. By the time I killed the boss the Claws were up to 35 damage.

They ran out of colours.

a box of crayons has more colors

Listen to some of the top players debating between dealing 8 damage vs saving 3 life based on their draw pile, relics (like blood vial, meat on the bone or pantograph), upcoming map layout (how many elites before the boss, how many fires, again relics like pantograph, feater or meal ticket) and try to code all that into an algorithm.

>he thinks there are more than 4 colours

>play barricade
>play every block card you draw for 3-4 turns
>become invincible

there is a guy who has programmed a bot to play the fights on twitch, the viewers get to vote on the decisions outside of fights though

That bot cheats, it just does thousands of save+quits per second and picks lines that result in the least life loss, it has 0 strategic decision-making ability.

Name them then

Start with one path no card reward custom game so the algorithim can learn how to play consistently well, add in code that makes it skip out on the shop as well. Once it can play the game slowly introduce new cards to it so it can figure them out. Maybe add some incentive behaviour so the ai knows that certain cards should go together like shiv’s and accuracy. Then teach it paths.

Barricade does literally NOTHING on turn 1 and prevents doing anything else on that turn.

You're crippling yourself for higly unlikeable outcome in this combat and in the long run.

Unless you're deck is full of Flame barriers AND if you already have Snecko -- only then it even begins to start to be somewhat viable.