Lost Fart

>Press 'S' to spit

S

Attached: Lost-fart.jpg (1200x800, 168.56K)

S

I like it

>Second most players on Steam at this very moment right under Elden Ring
For what purpose? What possesses your brain to shitpost?

Attached: aa.png (776x166, 93.75K)

Those players are actively supporting the death of Babushkas

Attached: 65436542.jpg (1024x576, 539.48K)

just hit 50
about to do the lvl50 content (chaos dungeons and all that shit)
thank god I finally reached this because the story is extremely awful and I was only playing it because it's the game my friends are playing
fuck I want to play better games

S

S S S S

Game has lost just under half its playerbase on the average in about 2 and half weeks. this game will be at 10-20% playerbase left within a month

god I hate fotm games so much, especially the ones with strong twitch followings

every game ends up with 8-12% in ~2 months after release. Nothing new about this. The question is can they retain them after the 2 month period.

it beat ff14 and still is beating ff14

holy shit, are you me?
>friends insist on playing this shit game
>suffered through 3 queues, 5 hours long
>got to lvl 24, the game is basically just running from NPC to NPC

i dont even want to play this anymore, i just tell my friends i got connection problems and i fuck off to play World of Warships.

rent free

God I fucking HATE these retarded games that genderlock classes. First Vindictus now this.

I WANT TO PLAY A FUCKING MALE WIZARD NOT SOME SHORT SKIRTED ANIME WHORE

Attached: 1453053375674.jpg (453x439, 59.19K)

same here, had to sit through a 30 minute queue for the least populated EU server, then I played the tutorial where you visit some island and alt+f4'd halfway. It's not the game's fault, I just can't play shit like this anymore, I am struggling to keep playing, I just want to quit and shitpost in my bed or play something that is easier to get into

Attached: 1602027662007.png (183x196, 42.33K)

i decided 90% of new games is utter trash and i just reinstall old games i havent played for ages.

right now, im replaying Dead Space 1.

LA has the most insufferable daily grind I've ever witnessed.Thankfully, most of that can be skipped with your wallet.
Only junkies play this kind of unfun addictive shit, getting pleasure from that enhancement button. The countries who have forbidden LA were totally in the right.

same here, I only play old games that I like as well as new entries to series I already enjoy. It's pretty hard for me to enjoy something outside of those two categories

elden ring trannies are braindamaged.

It's a very good game ruined by Korean MMO memes

yes and no, most games tend to be single player whereas MMO's recieve constant content updates over a period of time alongside such a multiplayer focus. The West just does not like KMMO's no matter how hard they cope themselves into thinking "itll be different this time, youll see" (actually heard this line from a friend thats a giga casual and rages at every KMMO he tries.) Westerners just dont want to autisticaly grind X mob or raid for 14 hours every day for months on end or to spend obscene amounts of money in very heavy p2w cash shops. Lost Ark is one of the most p2w KMMO's in recent years due to the fact it has no ceiling on its p2w, if you want to swipe your credit card and purchase an end game set, you can and then instantly go run said end game content unlike alot of other KMMO's like maplestory which outright prevent that from happening due to ingame systems and natural progression.

It gets slightly better in the mid 30s then finally lets you play a heavily monatized/timegated but real game at 50.
I dont think its worth it and quit at 50 after a few days but if its with freinds it would be tolerable.
Level 1-50 is essentially a multiday long unskippable tutorial that kills your desired to play while giving you good reasons to pay money and skip that shit for alts. Some fuckers going to point out oh they give you 2 powerpasses for lvl 50 but that just to trap you in the game. If you use em youve got 3/6 slots left to go.and your going to pay to skip.

I like how it died in a week just like everyone expected. The only ones left are unironically the sponsored streamers and casuals because everyone who hit max level quit after realizing how shit it was.

>G