Untitled

theverge.com/platform/amp/2022/2/28/22954823/elden-ring-open-world-guide

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-033641_Chrome.jpg (1080x828, 187.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The great filter

>website for retards contains retarded blog posts made by retards
Whoa. This deserves a thread? I'm starting to think you're a tard as well, OP. Do you frequent verge often?

I dont understand how a game that obviously filters journalists, gets a 10/10.
Reviews are literally "more souls-like that we like, but open world" they even couldnt finish the game and give it a 10/10.

faggot, you absolute fool of a cunt
archive ph/lMLRC

Attached: ttt.png (885x896, 396.81K)

Devs, delay your games until May or June, Elden Ring is simply too much fun for your stupid game to be of any relevance.
Put that on a thread

They know everyone else will be giving it a 10 so they want to fit in

Stop shilling your shitty articles, nigger.

oof all that black racism

>gaming journalism is bad unless they give good score for my games

literally all you have to do is follow the roads and you will find everything in the main story. every map is on a road and every mine that gives upgrade materials is on the fucking map

The absolute state of Journos

>one of the biggest releases in video games in the past 5 years
>WAAAAAAAAAH GO TO /vg/, I WANT MORE THREADS ABOUT TWITTER SCREENSHOTS FROM POKIMANE

brainless collectivism

journos are realizing that rating games based on how much of a movie the game is and how much the politics in it appeals to them has made people stop taking them seriously. so now once in a while they try to reflect the opinion of the masses and recommend them a game they will actually like

Fails black people? ... do I wanna know?

>games journalism thread

Attached: VvKtW_tfDMY.jpg (1170x951, 134.32K)

What makes this a "big release"?
It's not a Nintendo or sony game. It's made by an unknown studio that only caters to a few autistic losers.

Guide: opened
Trainer: God mode enabled
it's journalist gamer time.

Based, at least he didn't summon

It is possible to make white people in the character creator and the ratio of BIPOC npcs is not at least 3:1

nigger ER is HUGE
all the epic gamer normalfags I know are playing it, people who usually never touch souls games with a ten foot pole