Elden Ring Progress Thread

On what boss are you and what's your playtime so far? Are you enjoying going slow?

Attached: file.png (1200x628, 1003.36K)

I don't have any bosses to fight, I beat most of the ones I was struggling with today.

I need to progress the story but I can't somehow.

dual warhawk's talon or great epee

Attached: 1646123647490.png (570x637, 610.37K)

I finished Ranni's questline and received the Moonlight Greatsword

I need help with stats.
I should decrease the strength and put more on mind?

Attached: file.png (597x569, 358.2K)

I finished rennala a while back and I wanted to get to the mountain region so I'm stuck fighting margott. I have around 70 hours clocked in on steam. In thinking I might skip this boss and go fight Radhan instead.

I'm stuck in Ainsel river. I beat the dragonkin boss and that weird thing hanging from the ceiling but i don't know how to explore the rest of the area

>25 vigor
for what reason

You can go to the last zone with only 2 great runes? Or there will be some plot twist shit? It felt like it would be too short.

Attached: 1643496338619.jpg (539x751, 42.08K)

I'm stuck on the Sentinel but at least I killed the burial cat boss

Attached: 1601046252636.jpg (288x328, 27.6K)

You have dozens of threads up right now, stay in your containment area, dumb piece of shit.

can you use Scholar's Armament on a Keen Uchigatana?

just talked to Ranni, how long is her quest? I want to marry her.

You don't unless you finish the Radhan fight.

50 hours. Just beat Astel and finished Ranni's questline and got the Memelight Greatsword

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

so I don't get one shotted?
This is my first INT magic build.
What would you recommend ?

>running base vitality
oh shit nigger what are you doing

was doing a int/dex build and it's quite good, but i'm really tired of the same old spells. How's faith? It has so much variety and i even killed the red lightning dragon to get his incantations. does faith do as much damage as int?

Attached: 1627966127060.jpg (680x680, 48.32K)

17hrs... havent done margit yet i ended up exploring all over ultimately going south and killing the mangy lionid or whatever its called at the beach castle. feels like this was intended since its way fucking easier than margaret. now i got teleport trapped for the second time and i gotta beat this colossus thats in an area too small to handle its animations

Im still contemplating my decision in going int for my hybrid build. I really hope theres some good utility spells. I don't wanna be slinging blue arrows the whole game

>19 hours
>just killed godric
The game is amazing and it’s everything I hoped it would be.

Attached: FA0FC6CD-EFD0-43B5-A5D8-972B4D971B6A.jpg (933x933, 130.35K)

Starting to feel miserable with my build around Lakes. I'm faith/dex with some vigor.

>die if most enemies breathe in my direction, e.g. glintstone dragon
>spells too slow to be useful against a lot of enemies, sometimes against stuff like the hands in the manor north of the lake I have to straight up use a shield/spear instead of miracles because they seem to have ZERO opening aside from shield counter
>so many trap options for faith - weapon enchantments appear to last only six(???) seconds, dragon breath attacks have a five second windup and the animation blocks your entire screen so you can't see (and deal shit damage)
At least lighting is good but I am increasingly regretting not just being a greatshield fag like everyone else. It seems shield counter is THE way to go.

>decide to try Magma Wyrm because it apparently has a nice katana
>tiny room with a big boss that covers the floor in FUCKING LAVA
Wow thanks FROM this is really cool and fun and definitely not the worst boss I've fought so far

Where the absolute fuck are those catacombs

Attached: PXL_20220301_083812658.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

>nooo not my precious gacha /e/ threads getting bumped off the boooooard

Where the fuck is jellyfish? I forgot to talk to the red cloak bitch enough to get it, I read elsewhere that you can find it in the stormhill graveyard with the jellies but I cleared out every section and couldn't find it

>get to level 40 before i realize why i'm missing 5% of my hp
cheeky bitch

There’s another teleport trap? I opened a chest near the start of the game and it took me to a mine and some weird ass red swampy area with an abandoned ghost city.

Attached: F09B3C71-3CF3-4FEB-B5DB-F721F5345BC5.jpg (247x204, 8.71K)

I need tips on how to fucking kill that faggot assaasin that is invisible but i don't wanna summon anynone. Also sadly i'm a dexfaggot so i can't just swing my giant sword everywhere and hope to stagger him.

Attached: 1641459755972.gif (100x100, 441.83K)

>40 Hours
>Tried all the build from STR to INT
>Back to DEX dual wield katana weeabo in the end

Attached: 1644929246893.png (660x796, 526.73K)

yea that was the first one i got hit by. The second one is in a tower at the very south and takes you to the royal capital in the very north

Wait, I have this problem too. What is it?

Eh does black flame weapon only last for 6s? I put 3 points into faith for it.

what you dual wield, user? I tried to do it but at the end it just felt like 2H my katana dealt much more damage somehow.

>run around in way-above-my-level swamp
>stumble into a cool staff
>go explore the fallen bridge
>end up in a church with a flask upgrade and a dude that sells glinstone sorceries
oh yeah, it's gamer time
>still get wrecked by grafted scion

Attached: i_see.jpg (246x210, 44.56K)

Bloodborne taught me to not rely on shields. I can't go back even though they added a power stance mechanic to it

can you bleed erdtree's?

That's the one I definitely tested, it's certainly six seconds. I was shocked the first time I cast it to check and it fizzled out before I count sprint to an enemy.

Damn that’s mega shit

why did the red armor John snow guy disappear from the hub?

On the academy bitch
First phase a cancerous chore but i can 2 cycle her if i play right
2nd phase is just a tossup based on what summon she gets. I almost killed her from half hp when she summoned dragon in melee range

You got hugged. Use the item she gave you and it will go away

25 hours in
I think I explored the entirety of South Limgrave. Still some spots to explore in Stormveil Castle and still trying to figure out where to find the Glintstone Key.

>decide to not do a caster build for once in a souls game
>after the first zone every other fucking enemy has absurd physical resistance but gets shredded by any sort of mixed damage
WOW I FUCKING LOVE IT

Literally on the north end of the beach.

It's also fucking nuts in there with infinitely respawning enemies, but I don't know if they drop their stuff.

I'm stumped too. I'm pretty sure that entire beach area is Radahn's arena, so I doubt you can even get down there. I've explored all along the cliff edges and can't find a way down.

Anyone know where to find some Deathroot in the mountains? The Death Bird just gave me his shitty int death spear.

Attached: 1639187243649.jpg (1920x1080, 187.96K)

wtf... whats the point of hugging

Are you happy with your looks? You aren't a fashionlet are you?

Attached: knightmans.jpg (1265x1075, 464.41K)

When did you realize this was a GoTD contender?

Attached: CALM.jpg (2560x1440, 645.13K)

I just killed margit

when you use the item you get a temp boost to poise

use it before something that might stagger you like a bunch of rats

congrats on beating the tutorial

I don't think so. I've killed several with my morning star and never got a bleed off.

any other slowpokes?

I'm 30 hours in and the only boss achievements I have on steam are margit, godrick, and leonine

Just go a bit further. I'm sure you'll love this goty when you get swarmed by 10 bats :)

We are a bit alike user
>22 hours
>Killed godrick 3 hours ago
user you are a real connoisseur, I'm gonna let you in on a secret, go climb the highest tower in Caelid, it's called divine tower of caelid, follow the player messages to know which ladders to climb, you'll get into a safe bonfire spot, do an entire suicide run avoiding all enemies there, you'll get a lotta souls since they just fall to their deaths

She'll tell you why she does it if you hug her again. Literally sucking out vigor of various men for no reason other than being a good 'healer'

The item you get is a buff that raises poise for about 15 seconds
It's also involved in a questline but I think it's bugged for me so I can't say how that works.

>13 hours in
>haven't killed godrick
I fucking hate this castle so fucking much

Nagakiba absolutely rekt everything
You need to use art of war to change it to keen so it scale better with DEX.
Off hand is Uchigata

Attached: 1642271487838.jpg (524x544, 69.25K)

after giving the dagger to bighat logan you can talk to her during an embrace and she will give you the dagger clue

>makes early game into ez modo
>almost no player ever finds it

Attached: 1646124596797.png (200x200, 46.39K)

>Flying Dragon Agheel
>is a wyvern