I just love watching this chart reach new lows every other day. It's all I live for now

I just love watching this chart reach new lows every other day. It's all I live for now.

Attached: battleshit.png (802x444, 188.5K)

that's kinda sad, user

!!!

Sadboys are back on Any Forums!?

idc, get off my back

Attached: FMlPyDDaMAE0eii.jpg (2048x2048, 479.95K)

buy the dip

stfu nametranny

>2074 players
what is the point of even keep the servers open anymore?

imagine

Imagine this dick down your throat.

Attached: __makise_kurisu_steins_gate_drawn_by_yk_pixiv43531291__19b79f4dd08c04dc573a5b7b63d1b6bd.jpg (1080x1920, 1.16M)

Someone explain to me why this game failed so hard

Now show me the consoles' numbers :)

It's missing a LOT of features, details, improvements from the previous BFs
It does some design changes nobody asked for because of money, namely operators instead of classes to sell cosmetics

all the devs in dice with talent and experience quit
the amateurs who were left to make battlefield 2042 screwed everything up to the point that even battlefield fanboys don't like it

uh...?

You are acting kind of irresponsibly. Do you have a culture you want to share with me? You from somewhere? You got an idea about tradition?

>this and Halo
>meanwhile hit Asian games have millions

western AAA is truly in the dumpster

Attached: __mona_genshin_impact_drawn_by_bitseon__sample-69e57434d1b86ac7691f529734de2764.jpg (850x1421, 190.38K)

Why are you showing off your pass when you're this much of a newfag??

Attached: __makise_kurisu_steins_gate_drawn_by_kaijin_m__4ecb50dfcb41fe4538a3aab83ac187af.jpg (723x1023, 1.26M)

>operators instead of classes
what the absolute fuck

>tfw downloaded bf3 and dlc again
>tfw having fun again

BF3 was the last good bf. 4 had decent gameplay with garbage maps. 1 had excellent atmosphere with average maps and bad gameplay. 5 and 2042 are shovelware. Bad company 2 is to unpopulated or just autism modded servers. Bad company 1 is still 360/ps3 only. Anything older is dead or outdated as fuck. BF3 CHADS WHERE WE AT

Because it looks cool and I like the clover.

So glad i refunded this shit after an hour of playing the beta. Wouldn't waste my time with that piece of shit even if it were free.

Youre retarded if u dont see how a first battlefield set in modern times in several years, that came after bfv flopped and warzone skyrocketed, is exciting.

You know what else is cool?

Attached: 1645665198682.jpg (1447x2047, 689.12K)

Nothing gives me more pleasure than to see this game dig itself a deeper hole every single day, and I keep paying close attention to any new updates about it. This killed my favorite multiplayer FPS franchise and im happy its flopping as hard as it is so maybe now other video game companies can look at it and never repeat the same mistakes. Don’t release a broken game after years of development, and don’t fundamentally change a game’s established formula to incentivize monetization