twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off underage

You seem upset

>2022 GOTY?
no that's elden ring or maybe starfield

Yes I am upset at poltroon hapooning faggots, enjoy the vacation

Could be a nice EFT mod or DLC.

I'd play the shit out of it

I'm so happy all those guns that other countries are sending are going towards civilians in ukraine so they can have high civilian casualties to show on the news.

wtf where's his red dot sight?

if the civvies fight back, it will serve as a strong deterrent to the invaders who thought it was gonna be a steamroll

Attached: kharkiv.jpg (800x533, 87.35K)

It's gonna be great to see all the anti gun fags get btfo
>um sweetie, you having an AR isn't going to stop the tank coming down the street

it is funny that suddenly fighting for control of your country is super based and epic. double think so hard you'll get whiplash.

tarkov with vehicles would be fucken nice

Attached: 5067896907.jpg (1024x576, 82.92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UxHruHuWKt4

Attached: Fence.png (773x636, 211.15K)

this is what I imagine russian politicians saying in argument of sending arms to ukraine

The civilians who survive will be well armed, which is good for them.

>want to invade Ukraine, because you want that sweet buffer state
>but want to have a justifiable pretext to doing it so you don't get reamed by the rest of the planet
>Biden beats you to it, says you're going to invade, now you can't craft your own narrative because everyone's already been primed
>well shit
>do it anyways, maybe I can at least replace the president with a puppet, try throwing out a bunch of narratives like historical ownership, Nazis, blah blah blah
>No one is buying it, the Ukrainians aren't capitulating
>well shit
>Just keep invading anyways
>It isn't working out the way you thought it would
>get butthurt and start threatening nuclear weapons
>now you just justified the existence of NATO, the very thing you wanted to destroy, countries that were neutral to you like Switzerland think you're unhinged
>the entire world sees you as Hitler 2.0
>can't back down because you're too afraid of looking weak
>meanwhile the ruble is tanking and the entire economy is crashing under all the sanctions, Russians are getting detained en masse for unauthorized protests, Germany is sending arms for the first time in years, Ukraine is now getting sent military aid from non-NATO countries like Sweden and Finland
>it's been 5 days and you still can't take Ukraine's capital, each day that passes the worse it gets, start bombing shit and now you're being accused of war crimes
So what’s Putin’s endgame, here?

There's already mass reports of people shooting one another up for little to no reason.

Attached: 234235253.jpg (798x523, 91.44K)

See
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbj1AR_aAcE

his endgame is enough oligarchs reaching an agreement and him getting brained in some bunker

I really think Putin is senile or at least too over-confident because he's been in power for so long.

The only way this ends is him getting ousted or nuclear war. It's a lose-lose situation.

It's called ARMA 3, DAY Z.