STALKER 2 is releasing this year

STALKER 2 is releasing this year

Attached: 1646099941438.png (300x250, 134.25K)

its going to be impossible to ever have a thread about this game again without being derailed by polfags isnt it

They'll move on to something else eventually.

>its going to be impossible to ever have a thread about this game again without being derailed by polfags isnt it

Attached: 1646120744796.jpg (232x217, 25.22K)

They need this tension to suppress us treasury bond yield and support oil price. This drama/crisis will last longer than you thought

we'll get Fallout the documentary instead

user, the entire point of these threads was that the development team was warning fans across the world about this over half a year ago. They were talking about Ukraine's conflict with Russia long before most news sources.

Delete this post. Putin is fucking based, he works hard and saves the white race just so that some cuck like you mocks him with this soulless morph of his face with that of a monkey? This is fucking wrong, man. Like why would you do this? Chadimir Putin doesn't deserve to be memed like this.

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

Nigga, what game? It's not coming out.

When the Russian oligarchy either kills Putin or turns him in to the international court for war crimes, they're going to forget he even existed. They're already turning on him for being such a loser.

Russia's assets were frozen. Between NATO and "hackers" their people are currently without money. Their entire economy has been decimated. It's the reason why Putin is considering peace talks.

>Saving the white race
>By nuking it

Attached: images (1).jpg (202x249, 7.28K)

Putin was our only hope of this consolefaggot abomination not seeing the light of day but the west refuses to let go.

>losing to ukraine
what a fucking weak as retarded manlet putin is

Attached: 1646043099976.jpg (1440x980, 184.27K)

Does anyone have the e621 putin pic?

Attached: 1603006125173.gif (478x410, 2.26M)

It's not a good feeling when brother fights against brother.

Attached: 1646119459432.webm (720x1280, 2.89M)

How fucking schizoid do you have to be to force your kids into doing shit like this for imaginary internet points Jesus fucking christ I really hope this shit escalates to nukes so this faggotry finally ends.

T o T

Love knows no bounds

the fact that they got btfo so hard conventionally that Putin had to put his Nuke forces on alert is really fucking funny to me

>buggy ass filter flickering on your daughter's cheek as you force her to do some cringe tiktok shit for internet attention
Holy fuck

>No kiss
Lame

UUUOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

So where's the loliyuri doujin?

istg the "Russia is invincible" and "Poutine is a geopolitical genius" memes being destroyed right now is so satisfying

I'd say never have children, but it's blatantly obvious that you never will, so just keep up the good work.

So when is the Ukrainian army going to be taking Moscow? Should be close now.

>want to invade Ukraine, because you want that sweet buffer state
>but want to have a justifiable pretext to doing it so you don't get reamed by the rest of the planet
>Biden beats you to it, says you're going to invade, now you can't craft your own narrative because everyone's already been primed
>well shit
>do it anyways, maybe I can at least replace the president with a puppet, try throwing out a bunch of narratives like historical ownership, Nazis, blah blah blah
>No one is buying it, the Ukrainians aren't capitulating
>well shit
>Just keep invading anyways
>It isn't working out the way you thought it would
>get butthurt and start threatening nuclear weapons
>now you just justified the existence of NATO, the very thing you wanted to destroy, countries that were neutral to you like Switzerland think you're unhinged
>the entire world sees you as Hitler 2.0
>can't back down because you're too afraid of looking weak
>meanwhile the ruble is tanking and the entire economy is crashing under all the sanctions, Russians are getting detained en masse for unauthorized protests, Germany is sending arms for the first time in years, Ukraine is now getting sent military aid from non-NATO countries like Sweden and Finland
>it's been 5 days and I still can't take Ukraine's capital, each day that passes the worse it gets, start bombing shit and now I'm being accused of war crimes
So what’s Putin’s endgame, here?

Will Poutine actually use nukes? I feel like he will. I hope, if we survive and it doesn't happen, everyone across the globe agrees to never vote old fucks into power and actively keep them out of positions of power.

Best thing to come of this was the realization that Estonia bros have a smoking PM. A real cutie.