I just realized, Seifer was the one who invited Rinoa to the dance, intending to celebrate his graduation as a SeeD...

I just realized, Seifer was the one who invited Rinoa to the dance, intending to celebrate his graduation as a SeeD. But due to the shocking news that he failed, Seifer wasn't in the mood to show up and that was why Rinoa was at the dance alone when she wasn't supposed to so she got together with Squall instead. Which means this whole beautiful dance sequence was basically Seifer's biggest fuck up.

Attached: ballroomdance.jpg (1920x1080, 281.28K)

Being born was Seifer's biggest fuck-up.

Attached: 53fdfdb3ad04a24fd9eb655072e203ea8a7c4fd8_hq.jpg (882x882, 62.64K)

He is dead user

Rinoa never loved him
He will never be the MC of the stories just a failure who died at his first mission

What is this even?

Squall died during the first fight with Edea

The rest of the game is just

His

FINAL FANTASY

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 5.61K)

That dumb theory holds no water.

Wasn't she there to negotiate a SeeD contract

LOVE
Rinoa never loved Squall
Her heart was of Saifer but from nowhere she started love Squall

And Saifer the anti-hero turned into a villain for no reason.

Childish Fantasy of a dying boy

Rinoa was invited to speak with Cid about hiring SeeD

Attached: 1555330203215.jpg (200x200, 11.11K)

She'd be able to do that without going to the dance but since Seifer was helping her meet with Cid, he thought he may as well get her to come to the dance as well which she'd then agree to.

>Seifer was helping her meet with Cid
it's a well known child soldier mercenary camp, you just have to show up and ask where to spend your money

Squall didn't die. Rinoa isn't Ultimecia, but she is a wildcard sorceress that was gifted with the power of extreme emotional manipulation. Rinoa is fucking evil and I'm surprised people never bring this up and stick to the ridiculous Squall is dead theory or the whole Rinoa=Ultimecia thing. Rinoa is far more evil than Ultimecia, because she actually wins in the end and the world is more than likely completely fucked and everyone is oblivious to it because she's just that good at playing victim.

everyone was part of the same orphanage, we all just had amnesia.

She is absolutely the kind of girl that invites herself to another schools prom.

Squall held water for a while when his chest got terminally pierced by an icicle the size of a fucking cricket bat.

Attached: 78456123654123.webm (480x270, 1.93M)

Squall died
IT'S OVER

>A single theory turn FF8 into a complete masterpiece
>Nooo is fake i prefer a mediocre story without any meaning

This game is the ultimate brainlet filter. Every single theory is the result of brainlets being brainlets, and it's glorious to see how smug they are about being absolutely retarded.

Pretty prideful user

Squall is dead fit so well
Like the entire game was made just for these 3 words

Squalll is dead

>Pleb Filter
Nope user
Just look how Seifer or Edea characters, like written by childs.

You can't justify this bad writing, only Squall is dead can give a meaning

>"Why didn't they just phoenix down on Aerith?"
>"Gameplay mechanics don't apply to cutscene deaths, idiot"
Then explain why Squall survives. Checkmate, atheists. Jap games are objectively the worst written things on the planet. There's zero consistency, logic or common sense. It's just retarded shit for retards. Start playing western games, weebs. It makes you a better person.

Both Aerith and Rinoa were both hand-me-down heroines previously involved with someone who let them down and got caught on rebound.
I was more surprised that Garnet didn't similarly have an ex who was porking her before the monkey picked her up.

Not a point

Go play fallout new vegas a roman soldiers survive to many mininukes

The point is how thay argument was forgotten so fast.
How things changed from Terrorists rebellion plot to total Fantasy plot.
Squall from Nobody to the center of the story.
Seifer from the antihero loved by everyone to the generic bad guy.

Etc...
This makes this theory so beauty
Squall always wanted be the protagonist instead of a literally who, so Envy of Seifer who took from him even Rinoa.

His dream ...HIS FINAL FANTASY
Doesn't matter if you belive in it or not still you must admit this is a masterpiece plot if is real.

I mean, a freshfaced antisocial akward loser becoming the leader of Garden was pretty sus.