CREATIVITY

CREATIVITY

Attached: eyp4ne19.png (1600x1000, 931.26K)

One of these things is not like the other

Attached: iu.jpg (695x535, 59.69K)

donald duck is the best the series has had for a while, which says alot about said series

>always wait to buy third version
>they stop making third version
>stop buying pokemon games
Huh, funny how that worked out exactly when the games started to look like shit.

Sprigatito > Litten
Totodile > Fuecoco
Quaxly = Donald

They're seriously running out of animals, huh? The OG duck Pokemon was already perfect.

Oh fuck its you again. Disney is NOT going to buy Nintendo.

Zoomerduck wishes it was Donald.

Attached: Donald Destroys Daisy's Home.webm (360x288, 2.94M)

Gen 8 wasn't much better.

Attached: 1631080576947.png (2258x1186, 1.61M)

i really miss this type of donald

The whole world misses him.

Attached: Os quindins de yayá.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

See the difference in tails? That's how you know the grass starter isn't a cat, it's a fox or some kind of hybrid like Eevee.

Arlo is it you

I like the yosho looking one

I want to sex rabbit

there's only so many animals I mean there's no way they can keep making new pokemons

It's a fucking leaf dumbass

It's name is "Sprigatito" which means something like "herb little cat".

Fuck you, its a fox, I hate cats.

It looks like a bubble bobble. Google it zoom zoom.

Yiff yiff.

A fox is just a cat if you really think about it

They could make a curtain pokemon.. and a tv remote pokemon, a mousepad pokemon, a bottle of water pokemon, a tissue box pokemon.. uhh an electric toothbrush pokemon.. the possibilities are endless.

Gens 1-3 shit all over these new designs, yet for some reason this doesn't seem to be the general consensus among pokemon fans. Do they just have shit taste in character design or am I just getting old and grumpy?

Attached: EI5d6LVX0AAE7pN.jpg (801x893, 111.94K)

The duck is perfect and you can't convince me otherwise, I just hope the evos don't ruin it.

>just literally a green cat clip art
How the fuck do I get a job an gamefreak? Have no character design exp btw.

The duck is actually not horrible, but he's such a fucking little faggot.

The average pokemon fan is probably about 12 years old so

>Quaxly is based off the blue-footed booby

You may be overqualified

Wait a minute, that hat...

Attached: 2114109-2__34612.1619812123[1].jpg (1280x1025, 395.97K)

Most of this board should be able to relate to that.

If he didn't have that stupid 3 symbol on his head and the white pupil syndrome that plagues the franchise, he would legitimately look like an older style Pokemon. That said, any starter I've even remotely like has been ruined by their evos since gen 6.

Holy shit my sides

Quaxly>Sprigatito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fuecoco

The fire starter would look way better if it didn't have those fucking post it notes on its belly and tail.

That's modern pokemon design, slap random shit anywhere because fuck things being simple like character design should be.