Saying you "Got Chills" from a video game is cringe. Stop doing it

Saying you "Got Chills" from a video game is cringe. Stop doing it.

Attached: 1645353360046.png (715x540, 496.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzUrnDea6_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got chills reading this post. Say it louder for the people in the back.

This post gave me the CHILLS no cap bruh

I hope you die of violent diarrhea OP

lol this nigga OP never got goose nipples from a particularly moving experience

>make fun of people for an involuntary reaction
>use the word "cringe"
You retard.

Fucking. Chills. Every. Time.

People don't actually have emotions. They all just lie about feeling things to seem normal.

Attached: masseffectgunface.gif (245x245, 1.52M)

OP you are a faggot. Stop sucking cocks.

>tfw your rival won't kiss your wife

Attached: 1645411543423.png (718x1083, 400.98K)

no wonder their sons became fags

Attached: gay.jpg (611x847, 77.92K)

What about anime? I orgasmed in this scene

Attached: PEAKINO.png (500x279, 169.76K)

goten literally only cares about fucking bitches and trunks is a gym rat

Cringing is a sing of weakness and cowardice you know.

Yeah... you're actually right. Only weak people still actually cringe at certain stuff, tough ones stomach everything.

if anyone is wondering, this still image is from the DBZ movie: Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan. I know because I was watching it last month because the metal tracks that play in the english dub is awesome. Don't @me.

Is it wierd that I've always been embarresed whenever I get chills from anime or video games? I dunno why, I've just always felt wierd about it and would never say if I got them. I'm so shocked to find normies just casually mention when they get chills from fiction. I dunno what it is for me, is it that I subconsciously feel like it's cringe to be that invested in fictional media to get that kind of emotional reaction? Like how some people think it's cringe to cry over stories.

Attached: cryingnorf.png (326x258, 182.17K)

It's because you've been browsing Any Forums for too long

fictional stories are literally designed to evoke emotion, people would cry at greek tragedies, modern works are no different
the real issue is crying at shit that doesn't matter like Titanic, not actual tragedy, like all of the fucking people who died on the Titanic aside from that one dumbass dude

And my jaw dropped! BRO

Saying you "cringed" from what random strangers say online is embarrassing. Stop doing it.

Did you get chills watching it, tho?

smooth brain. titanic is tragic, the love story is obviously there to hook normies but the movie still manages to portray a deep undercurrent of sadness and death.

Last time I got chills playing a game was the opening scene for MGS4. That shit made me cream my pants when I was younger.

Attached: 1620429013925.jpg (720x576, 68.41K)

Nigga that is literally what I just fucking said. The love story isn't the tragedy, the Titanic is. Goddamn.

not really, just enjoyed it is all despite being kind of dumb

>NieR when you find out Shades are human souls
>Silent Hill 2 @ the "Maria" and "Rebirth" endings
Eat a dick, bitch NIGGA.

>people would cry at greek tragedies
That's the kind of thing only a literal pleb would do. Read The Birth of Tragedy.

>Is it wierd that I've always been embarresed whenever I get chills from anime or video games? I dunno why, I've just always felt wierd about it and would never say if I got them. I'm so shocked to find normies just casually mention when they get chills from fiction. I dunno what it is for me, is it that I subconsciously feel like it's cringe to be that invested in fictional media to get that kind of emotional reaction? Like how some people think it's cringe to cry over stories.

Attached: 1634951206297.png (1450x328, 110.22K)

>Is it weird that I've always been getting emotions from fictional work?
No, maybe because you are a dense autist or something. The work impresses you that much for you to get such a reaction. It's like shedding a tear while listening to a lullaby/melody.

i've had a long day lol. glad we're on the same page

Is there anything more cringe than saying you got chills from the final boss of a cutesy baby game? That wasn't supposed to happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=GzUrnDea6_c

Attached: 02.jpg (601x487, 93.83K)

OPetty BTFO