How is gen 3 still the best even after two decades?

How is gen 3 still the best even after two decades?

Attached: 6ddeac2dee9d4cab9ef947c67592a9b8.png (2400x3200, 2.14M)

its actually the worst map of all 8. the fact that mai pokewaifu originates in gen 3 doesn't save it

Attached: Pokemon Gen 3.jpg (800x800, 502.08K)

gen 3 was always the worst. I realized it was inferior to gen 1 and 2 even when I was a kid.

It's not. It's close to it, admittedly, but it's not quite there

Attached: 1346302008215.jpg (976x1280, 377.75K)

Gen 3 was the first good game in the series. 1 and 2 just aren't fun to play.

shit taste

Attached: 1477692085313.png (415x399, 83.78K)

gen 2 is better than gen 3 on the day night cycle and moving sprites alone

that being said gen 3 had a lot of kino moments

>the gen that permanently locked out your bros from previous gens
>had to buy six games, two consoles, and all the peripherals just to catch em all
Gen 3 killed Pokemon. End of story.

You're insane, it's he best map. Sure I can accept it not being your favorite but the worst? Have you even played SM?

Enjoy the next 2 gens of new mons that will completely overshadow your shitty gen and grow a new realm of autistic faggots such as yourself old man

Hoenn has by far the best map out of all the games. And it's not even close.

no

How so?

Why is Gardevoir everyone's waifu

no

It's not and you're delusional

Gen 3 doesn't have the physical special split or online, gen 2 didn't have abilities or anything but the battle tower, gen 1 doesn't have the special split and has an absolutely fucked typechart, etc

These facts alone objectively and inherently make everything before gen 4 worse games then anything after them.

>online
Fucking yikes. Games are MY personal leisure activity, last thing I need is you faggots inside of my vidya.

Gen 3 introduced natures, which is the worst mechanic of all time

>now if your pokemon doesn't have the 1 in 25 natures that is objectively the best for it it sucks, have fun capturing dupes faggot

FRLG

gardevoir are too cute!

Hoenn is the ONLY Pokémon region - until Gen 9 comes out - that is a fully realized, massive and varied wilderness to explore. Which is the entire appeal of a Pokémon world.

Every other region is basically a bunch of towns with short roads between them, and one or two longer routes at most. It's not even close.

Attached: tumblr_paw73pHRI71rasnq9o1_1280[1].jpg (1280x608, 93.46K)