So how exactly did he contribute to making Elden Ring?

So how exactly did he contribute to making Elden Ring?

Attached: Portrait_photoshoot_at_Worldcon_75,_Helsinki,_before_the_Hugo_Awards_–_George_R._R._Martin_(cropped).jpg (893x1198, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/george-rr-martin-may-be-shocked-by-how-his-elden-ring-lore-has-been-twisted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope he had a hand in writing my wife. He is good at characters after all

Attached: melinasmile.jpg (896x504, 41.99K)

kenneth haights

What was Kenneth's tax policy?

I think they mistook GRRM with Tolkien. Because nothing from ER felt GRRM, at all.

Ate dung

put the word vale on the end of shit and called it a day

the loathsome dung eater

Why are fags and troons so obsessed with game of drones when they'd never even survive in a setting like that in the first place

Gold tinged shit

>he

Attached: 1571849218089.jpg (655x600, 89.9K)

cuz its generic palatable normie shit

would you?

The names of shit that sound Anglo is shit he probably wrote.

Attached: 1478643299827.png (400x379, 226.26K)

hey what the fuck?

There are dung beetles in the game

>The names of shit that sound Anglo is shit he probably wrote.

Attached: 1587676178425.png (270x350, 151.48K)

lol uh oh someone got triggered

>lol uh oh someone got triggered

Attached: 1638384300155.png (227x222, 10.5K)

Usual ghouls 'n' goblins "tha noight is dahrk n phull o terras" wank midwits love

He just wrote some shit about fingering and dropped out of the Zoom call.

Doubt it. Miyazaki dislikes Tolkien and Fromtroons base their entire identities on hating him. Most of fatso's contributions probably were just scrapped.

where does he say he hates Tolkien?

what the fuck is this delusion?

Fromfags hates Tolkien? What? Why? I'm playing the game and I'm still trying to find where the GRRM "touch" is. This shit still feels like Dark Souls but open world, meaning it still feels Miyazaki.

Years ago when Demon's Souls came out he said he dislikes Tolkien and prefers stuff like Conan or Excalibur where you can smell the 'stench' of humanity without legalization. It's also pretty self evident in the games anyway.

He named the ring elden ring

>nihilistic edgelords hate a devout Catholic who wrote about the ultimate triumph of good over evil through old fashioned ideals of friendship and compassion

Stop the fucking presses If this somehow surprises you

If I had to guess he's mostly responsible for the look of certain things like the castles, the use of colloquial british english, the importance of festivals and several quests that seem quite different from anything you've done in previous Souls games. The dialogue has quite a bit more humor and levity than your typical Souls game and your character even has things to say, even if it's something as dumb as "I love a good festival."

The weirder stuff is almost entirely the other side although I would not be surprised if grafting was Martin's idea (borrowed from the Runelords series). The extra emphasis on space and gravity is somewhat unusual as well.

My character speaks?

No voiced lines, only dialogue menu choices.

There is no GURRM touch, he kept barging into the studio mid development and demanded Mitsubishi to come up with Godrick's tax policy until Mitsubishi told him he was gonna take care of everything and they just made fattie a marketing campaign

pcgamer.com/george-rr-martin-may-be-shocked-by-how-his-elden-ring-lore-has-been-twisted/
>Elden Ring game director Hidetaka Miyazaki has elaborated on just how much the team at From Software has changed and twisted George R.R. Martin's worldbuilding, which formed the overarching mythos for Elden Ring. That myth formed the basis of the world, but Martin's characters existed before the "Shattering" of the eponymous Elden Ring.

>"So it was more up to us to interpret this and say, ‘how did they become such inhuman monsters? And how did the mad taint of the shattered shards of the Elden Ring and its power affect them?’ So that was our job to take these grand heroes and sort of misshape them and distort them into something they were not,” game director Hidetaka Miyazaki told Game Informer. "And I think if we get a chance to show Martin and if he gets a chance to see the game and see these characters, I think he might be a bit shocked. When he wrote them, he was really envisioning something a little bit more human, a little bit more traditional human drama and fantasy characters. So I hope he gets a kick out of that.”

>unironically NO U
wew lad

Attached: 595896e0898d1.jpg (600x600, 66.3K)

Are you so dense that you can't understand people find exciting things interesting?

Hilarious the subversive kike got his work subverted by an even bigger kike

Oh fuck off not you again.

you still didnt answer, you wet wipe