Elden Ring

What boss is filtering you?

Attached: ELDENRING_21_4K.0.jpg (1400x933, 230.08K)

mohg lord of blood
anyone know if it's possible to access isolated divine tower after the capital becomes ashen

the first one. refunded

Elemer was, but I finally beat his annoying ass

The red wolf in the academy, he doesn't even have a huge health pool but he doesn't need one because his attacks are so sporadic and quick and he constantly spams magic missiles then does a lunging attack so you can only dodge one or the other, fucking bullshit.

Attached: 677-6774132_cute-angry-anime-girl-hd-png-download.png (860x735, 420.29K)

dragonkin soldier of nokstella
The boss is too big to actually see what move he's doing so it's almost impossible to dodge or respond to his attacks.

The double fight with the crucible knight, fuck crucible knight

Nothing so far, but I'm taking my time trying every new weapon and spell and I'm also exploiting any advantage I can get. I play these games constantly changing my gear with the purpose of being as busted as possible. I don't stop at PVP softcaps either.

Im still stuck at margit even though i have jellyfish...15 hours in...am i trash? Im just fucking off and exploring now and having a great time but im insecure

That piece of shit dragon in the op.
Anyone know any place where i can find miracles and cool str weapons?

fallingstar beast is pushing my shit in

RADAHN.

Fallingstar beast has to be the most retarded boss in souls history

The Character creator boss, very frustrating.

Black blade kindred is an absolute monster with his moveset.

Kek

Try adding something to your character and explore a little, find a new weapon that better matches your stat spread. Head to the red spot in the middle of the Lingrave area. The red spot on maps is always a Mine. Upgrade your shit and come back.

The first boss is fucking unbeatable without a week of grinding

Attached: impossible.webm (1652x868, 102.1K)

gotta say Radahn is filtering the fuck out of me, I cannot read those retarded combos and he's way too mobile. I still almost got him before the meteors and that gravity balls combod me, can you even dodge that bullshit?
here I am wondering why everything was so easy after Godrick
I can probably cheese him with lightning spears while the summons distract him but that's gay

Get behind his right leg during his starting animation and he will continually try to sideswipe you but won't be able to hit you, and his leg will push you towards his back as he turns.

Putrid Crystalians. And the dual Tree Sentinels. Both of these are fucking retarded.