What games do stepdads play?

What games do stepdads play?

Attached: 1645502088702.png (657x698, 583.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.inews.co.uk/content/uploads/2020/06/rsz_img_2790-1.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cave Explorer

This is proof racism is evolutionarily superior. A racist would kill the woman or child or abandon them, ensuring enemy genes would not contest them for dominance. But this man cucked out and raised a complete alien not even related by shared race to them and their genes will now leave the genepool because of it, leaving the racists and the cuckspawn, and eventually in the future the racists will turn on and slaughter the cuckspawn

Sounds like we're better off without his genes surviving.

why do we always assume that the daughter belongs to the mother but not the father? maybe the daughter is one he had with another woman but tricked another woman into thinking it’s hers

Well, pregnancy is a hard thing to gaslight

>being a cuck is fine as long as the child has a similar melanin level
lol
lmao even

Better off with out high empathy genes and genes linked to less instinctive behaviour (and thus higher intelligence) surviving, while low trust, low empathy, low IQ level cuckspawn genes are passed on? Enjoy life in the Favela

Attached: 6ep.jpg (1080x1780, 461.3K)

What a fucking poor excuse for a man.
The absolute cuck

NTR eroge of course. Unrelated but they also overwhelmingly vote democrat for some reason....

>recent study shows

Attached: mariosoy.jpg (552x768, 49.85K)

It's not incest when you fuck your fake daughter.

Attached: 71YAo-qgh4L.jpg (836x1000, 204.78K)

I don't think racism or the lack thereof is something genetically encoded user

Jesus Christ, I rather be a virgin than date women. I used to praise women thinking they were the purest thing out there, turns out woke culture has ruined it once again. Either that, or they always had the urge but hid it in submissive behavior.

He should have beheaded his wife and the niglet.

Attached: 2005.gif (368x368, 2.4M)

Thank fucking god, the man later had a son.
So he still was able to have something he could be proud of.

fucking yikes. after reading that step dads and cucks should learn how to play russian roulette but with a shotgun.

Attached: 5CEE5E58-F942-4F7B-9A45-EE0D06631958.png (1011x960, 200.83K)

Significantly less cucked, yes

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-RhTX4jf9hXWyM9ZG.jpg (3046x3257, 1.69M)

It absolutely is. Fear of the outsider has been a part of humanity since humanity has existed. Its built into us to protect us

I'm only here to say that this story is much worse considering that Georgina became a virulent anti-White racist while in college.

What you're saying is being a racist is better because if you're not a racist a racist will kill you and your descendants.

Shouldn't we just kill the racists firsts?

Based

Its ok, she said her step dad wasnt her real dad, and that her blackness compels her to find and love her real dad.

Not a meme, read the article.

What I mean is it's not that cucks don't have the gene as you suggest, it's just that their behaviour was "corrected" by their bringing up

THE AMERICAN DREAM

>his wife hobby is being a whore
>he respects that
Why can’t you be like that Any Forums?

Any Forumsniggers confirmed for literal cucks lmao

>her blackness compels her to find and love her real dad

I'm sure donkey kong daddy is waiting with a pen in hand to write down those missing child support cheques

Ain't no cities in America that go by the name Hammersmith.

The final black pill the vast majority of men won't swallow is that women are just not worth it anymore
The only option left for us is to either become a wizard or turn yourself gay

Watch out George!

and the worst part is that she's pretty cute i.inews.co.uk/content/uploads/2020/06/rsz_img_2790-1.jpg (since i can't upload images due to subhuman moot blocking all the ip ranges from portugal to do so)
unfortunately (for her) i won't be able to impregnate her, because i know her whoremom genes are still there... they may be dorment - but they're pretty much alive

haha poortugal

Really lowering your standards there user. I'd sooner fuck a bag of potatoes than this thing

I don't have a wife. Will you be my wife?

>_< maybe