What would your dream switch 2 specs be 5 years from now?

What would your dream switch 2 specs be 5 years from now?

Attached: 140007-games-review-nintendo-switch-review-image1-lp6zy9awm0.jpg (955x630, 67.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/en-us/autonomous-machines/embedded-systems/jetson-orin-nx/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally anything that lets me play musou games at more than 24 fps
If Koei is gonna keep putting exclusives on this meme console, it better be able to actually play them.

What's the matter bro? You can't handle the absolutely sick presentation as you slaughter gorillians?
I'd be happy as long as it had an ssd and at least 252gb of storage but if it's not BC I wouldn't buy it anyways.
Not that it matter since tendo said they wouldn't make a new console unless they can innovate again so switch 2 is unlike since there's a million #metoo consoles now

I truly do not understand why they keep putting exclusives on the switch. It seems antithetical to put games with screen-fulls of enemies at once, on the literal weakest of hardware. I just want to play my wuxia power fantasy shit, not watch slideshows.

Becouse PS is pretty much dead in Japan

Attached: 1645199953618.png (1280x637, 20.92K)

SSD, Oled screen are there any better CPU and GPU's it can use?

i7 12700, rtx 3080 level performance
2tb storage, 32gb ram
1440p high refresh oled
penis massage function

They is pie in the sky dream specs and realistic expectations.

>Pie in the sky
>Apple somehow buys out Nintendo and puts their newest chip in the next Switch. Basically best case scenario but almost not going to happen.
>Realistic
>Nintendo cheaps out and contracts with Nvidia again where they agree to put the lowest specced Orin at nvidia.com/en-us/autonomous-machines/embedded-systems/jetson-orin-nx/# on Samsung 8nm so basically, this will be outdated by the time it gets used. It will perform worse than the Steam Deck despite releasing later. Still, will be about as powerful as the base Xbox One and have modern features so it's the bare minimum for Nintendo to hook third party developers on their platform to pare down next generation games for porting.

It's not totally impossible, remember the GCN, Wii and Wii U effectively had a PowerPC G3 running things. Not sure how willing Apple is to license out their mobile design though vs how willing the whole AIM alliance was

>Specs in a videogame console
Haven't you learned anything in these last 15 years, faggot?! GAMES! fucking videogames, not specs!

They won't do it, Apple is basically on an island by themselves from a technological cutting edge standpoint. For now, they have a world class chip design team and basically first dibs apart from some Taiwan firms for the newest semiconductor process for chips and they have a rabid fanbase that exceeds what Nintendo can do in terms of charging premiums on their product. And even if Nintendo happened to be able to do it, they won't pay whatever Apple offers them. The only way they get to use it is if they get brought out.

Bro, Koei can barely hit 60fps on other consoles. I just don't get how the fuck they haven't fixed this.

Yeah I don't know shit about specs
I just need it to have backwards compatibility, use the same controllers, share the eshop, and be able to port games from ps4 / some from ps5
Also, only possible name is switch 2
If they do ANYTHING else, it's going to fail

Good. Let's hope they die off in the west too.

>muh backwards compatibility meme
nintendo fans have already proven they are willing to shell out $60 again for the same game on a different platform, nintendo has absolutely no reason to pursue this

This is why I need BC you idiot, I double dipped with too many games on Switch, I'm not going to do it again

5 years from now is ages
What I'd actually want is a dock that has extra processing in it, so stuff like the eGPU stuff, but for Switch. So, let Nvidia make a good APU for a min spec that's around ps5 level. Given how shit ps5's specs are, that should be achievable handheld in that time.
Then, have a dock that jazzes that shit up to 3070 ti ish levels. That'll flex on both the series x and ps5 nicely.
If Nvidia then can get DLSS on it working, we're in business.
If the console's got all of that and can keep it's pricetag around 399-499 usd, it'll be brilliant, because 3rd parties will be able to port shit to it, it'll largely work handheld and it'll look great as a console.

Apple gpus are shit. Their cpus are good, but their gpus are literal shit. Qualcomm's GPUs are far better in phones, it's just that all the fucking dumbass speed tests and shit are done by youtubers who use video conversion as a benchmark because that's what those fags do all day. That shit's CPU heavy and barely touches the GPU. Their """""gaming"""""" tests on apple shit are non-existant.
You don't want apple silicon for games consoles. It won't work out.
Remember the cell processor in the ps3? Remember how fucking dreadful it turned out? Do you want that shit all over again?

nah, adreno's only just now on par with the last gen apple phone gpu, and adding a handful more GPU cores on M1 blows it out

Attached: m1gpu.png (2400x1484, 221.85K)

Just buy a steam deck

Whatever it is, it better not cost more than $300.

>are there any better CPU and GPU's it can use?
performance wise, yes, but I hope you want a 700$ console