Why the fuck do bosses never stop attacking

No seriously, in every other souls game bosses would always have a couple seconds where they would walk around between attacks, but thats fucking gone. These fuckers do NOT stop attacking, and its every single boss. This shit is like the capra demon from ds1

Attached: 7BEA081C-5F64-4E4A-82A1-1C58612403A5.jpg (1920x1200, 155.79K)

Your game must be broke. There's plenty of pause during boss fights where nothing is going on.

video game enemies are too aggressive now

It doesn't feel like a boss fight when they're constantly trying to attack you. It just feels like they're leaving themselves open more

i feel like a 100% physical resistance shield is necessary for some fights tbqh

Attached: 1626280136007.jpg (1023x682, 139.38K)

I noticed that too, makes it harder against boss to use a slow weapon like the Zwei, it's hard but not impossible. I can only land 1 hit though.

attack back
faggot

get gud

From doesn't know how ro make good bosses anymore, so they just make them jump around with shockwaves and spam attacks. Enjoy.

wtf from should listen to this esl and right now!

>ESL doesn't know how to read and calls others ESLs

many such cases

This. They took the worst parts from DS2 and 3.

using slow builds has now turned into heavy jump attacks or using ashes to detract and charge r2 in hopes of landing and breaking poise

They've ruined the game for anything larger than a greatsword, instead of getting 1 or 2 hits in and then a stagger every other rotation all you can do now is get a hit in and pray bosses don't cancel their recovery.
Why would anyone go for a slow build when a katana with bleed can do 1.5x damage per combo, and doesn't have long ass animations?

I've found the exact opposite. Heavy weapons you are guaranteed to get your 1 hit in, even if you're one-handing. Every optimal boss strategy is unga bunga shield counter -> 1 hit -> rollspam. I dont know why they decided getting more than 1 hit in is bad.

it depends on the RNG
you're just unlucky

I am enjoying a good challenge
thank you miyazaki

if you think the retards at from were competent in coding / software development, you are retarded and deserved to be scammed out of 60 dollars

the game is basically ds3 open world edition, including the same awful enemy design where you either roll 10 times back to back for your single nick of damage or theyre a joke and you win immediately without trying at all. the horse literally trivializes almost all overworld combat.

>attack sequence is wild stabbing
>looks as if the stabbing is about to cease
>try to attack
>one little stab that was held up solely for this purpose

>attack sequence is wild flailing about like a retard, ending with enemy smashing the weapon in ground
>try to attack
>part of the sequence is lifting the weapon and casually swinging/poking it forward

Bravo.

Attached: 1608118252977.jpg (615x678, 99.84K)

u forgot the part where one of the animations is a 3-5 second delayed swing

People have actually gotten too good at these games. Seriously, replay DS1, even the "hardest" bosses in that game are laughably easy.

They have to up the intensity because people are used to the gameplay by now. It's like how enemies will often have delayed attacks.

>attack follow-up follow-up follow-up follow-up follow-up follow-up follow-up follow-up follow-up follow-up follow-up follow-up
what the fuck were they thinking

I cannot for the life of me understand why people are complaining about heavy weapons. I've had more success with the grafted greatsword than anything else I've run in the game. You get such big chunks any time someone looks away from you.

bosses are fine, it's movement system that sucks, rolling is shit

Why post picturr of the easiest boss of the game OP?

>roll five times
>poke once
>roll five times again
>poke once
this is every boss now.

I feel like I've fought the same boss throughout the entire game

Agreed, it's made me hate all the bosses. I'm using the Lordran Greatsword primarily, and the bosses just feel unfair. Lady Greide from DS3 dlc is probably one of the hardest, yet most fun bosses i've ever fought. She took me a long time to learn, but beating her by myself felt like an accomplishment. I've never once felt that way against bosses in ER, i'm just annoyed.

The game feels like it's forcing you to summon a friend so you can stagger the bosses, which can actually make some bosses way too damn easy.

Also, ER has hands down the shittiest movesets for enemies of all time. There's no stamina for enemies, so no limits to their attacks. Have you fought the assassin boss hidden in one of the catacombs behind an illusory wall? He can literally attack forever, and it's pure luck that i was able to beat him.

megrit=gorick felt same as academy wolf too

Because they need to make it le hard as that's what these games are known for, but they don't know any other way than that other than just boosting the enemy stats. So you get enemies that attack nonstop with infinite stamina and give you more stamina to make up for it so you can roll roll roll roll roll roll more than ever before. Oh, and make every other attack have a few seconds of delay to throw you off, because that's fun. Enjoy!

Yeah I'm not a fan of how it forces a roll fest. I just finished demon's souls few days ago before getting into er and the bosses all had unique mechanics.

this boss was easy, it was the little fucking shit bastards around him that made it so damn annoying