Shitty, unimaginative boss fights

>shitty, unimaginative boss fights
>shitty areas aside from Central Yharnam and the DLC one
>brainless unga combat, you can get through everything by popping a beast blood pellet and literally just pressing r1 and l1 over and over

What's there to like? Honestly, what part of this game makes it a ''masterpiece''? Did I get memed on?

Attached: NVmnBXze9ElHzU6SmykrJLIV[1].jpg (2880x2160, 2.22M)

>shitty unimaginative OP
I hope you get AIDS, you faggot incel Any Forumscuck

>>shitty, unimaginative boss fights
As opposed to what game?

style over substance

Demon's Souls

Kek. All the boss fights from Demon's are in there plus more, and no dogshit like Leechmonger/Dirty Colossus

Rehashing is not a point in it's favor, in fact it's the opposite

New shit is still in there too, bro

such as?

Kill yourself troll.

>what part of this game makes it a ''masterpiece''?
unironically being a console exclusive and babby's first souls
but it's the worst in the series and whenever someone says it's their favorite i quietly judge them

Yeah faggot, a boss with 3-4 moves and dies in 6 hits is great Lmfao

seethe nigger, there's nothing special about Bloodborne

Mystery niggas, queen, all the bosses that entirely change movesets and theme halfway through, 3-phase bosses, Paarl (loses buff and changes his behavior), Mergo, etc.

Name a special game, lmfao. Let's have some fun.

All of those play the same

Micolash is a more interesting and innovative boss fight than anything in Demon's except monk

Dark Souls is special because it tried to expand on Demon's Souls, Bloodborne went back to it and a step back further

Explain. This should be good.

You didn't answer the question. Dark Souls is a low quality rehash of Demon's with spaghetti meme that tanked the quality with loads of shitty levels

Micolash is not a good fight, it could've been something unique but then he encloses himself in a room for it to become a shitty fight like the rest, and he also runs out of lines too quickly. It's one of the better ones, but still too little.

re-read the OP

It's almost as bad as Dark Souls 1:
>Worst in series bossfights
>Worst in series weapon movesets
>Second worst levels in the series
>Terrible enemies
>Incomplete garbage.
>Unbalanced due to poise and backstabs and brain-dead stunlocks
>Shitty midi music

You don't explain anything. You don't explain why the bosses I listed are similar. You just parrot your opinion with no explanation and thus your opinion is worthless (argument has no grounds and is dismissed).