What score would you give a hat in time Any Forums?

What score would you give a hat in time Any Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173.55K)

Child notification/10

Based

Attached: 1645932216981.png (768x768, 52.31K)

I don't care if this dies or if all Any Forums hates stick-chan and friends this meme was funny and I'm gald I was apart of this small group and I'm happy I made friends along the way. And all these fags saying *forced or tranny Twitter discord raid meme* will never take that way from me.

Attached: vmsu0l.png (853x821, 334.51K)

6/10 it was okay I guess

cope, seethe, dialate, ywnbaw, sneed, -ack

It was okay, lot of cool ideas but didn't always land the execution. The hard mode was a huge letdown, filled with don't get hit once bullshit instead of actually interesting variations on the levels. I liked the parade level

Isn't the Switch version complete trash?

Kek

Attached: 1645841879547.png (1243x1264, 412.43K)

go back to twitter

4/6 but closer to a 5 than a 3. In other words, 80th percentile and B-tier.

Attached: 1619495563889.jpg (848x480, 42.78K)

No I don't think I will and you can't make me. :)

Attached: 1646005729091.png (795x837, 177.64K)

7/10. It was an okay Mario clone.

when will it drop in price?
it's been out for 5 years you fucking kikes

I wouldn't know I only played in pc.

>:)
This isn't discord.

Why drop the price when you can keep it as it is and make a shit tone of money goy! Haha

4/5
Great platformer, but the game is kinda short, the DLCs don’t really add much either

I didn't think it was thanks for the reminder bro. Now what did you think of a hat in time let's not keep this off topic alright. :)

Attached: 1645762264439.png (577x494, 38.12K)

8/10 refreshing and fun but needed a bit more polish

What type of polishing would you add?

Ironic since the game has anti capitalist propaganda in it

A Hat in Time is 3/5 for me, I liked the controls and the custom levels and modding can be fun at times. Now how about you stop shitposting your twitter meme and actually talk about video games.

you're never going to let that one joke go, will you?

8/10 I thought it was great

there's some still obsessed about the tranny flag

>A Hat in Time is 3/5 for me, I liked the controls and the custom levels and modding can be fun at times.
Yeah I agree the controls for me at least are smooth and mods * especially nsfw mods* We're fun to add to the game.
>Now how about you stop shitposting your twitter meme and actually talk about video games
But user Any Forums is a image form is it not theres no rule saying I can't post something if it came from another site? Besides stick-chan isn't a Twitter meme she a Any Forums meme silly.

Attached: 1645687861916.png (2421x956, 473.43K)

Fun, though I think there should have been one or two more objectives per area, the goat world should have been a normal one, and the game should have waited until the DLC worlds were done to launch. In a game like this, after-the-fact worlds really fuck up the flow of things for people who buy the game early on, assuming they even get around to trying them at all. I'm also borderline thinking there shouldn't have been leeway with yarn, and new hats should have been earned entirely in their worlds of origin.

8/10. also I'm purging all lolicon content from my life, feeling more centered so far.

Well yeah faggot devs shoved politics in an otherwise perfectly good cunny game causing countless people to drop it
Of course people will be mad

I was about to say what anti capitalist propaganda was in the game? Unless I missed a conversation you can have with a npc I don't remember that.
It's a shame everyone on here will say the games bad because of that one Easter egg. As someone that doesn't like Trans people myself for me it didn't ruin the game for me.

Is this the thread?

Attached: 1581405840068.png (2000x1720, 1.51M)

You'd have to purge yourself from Any Forums first for that to work

Attached: sav.png (475x775, 38.3K)

>Hat in Time
6/10
>Deathwish mode
8/10

Attached: Death_Wish_Teaser.jpg (1200x600, 140.61K)

Based Visuabuster

Good for you user. Hopefully you'll rehabilitate from your fetish, for whatever reason why you want to drop it, hopefully it does lead into a more stable life.

6/10
Neat ideas
Charming characters
Really short
Too many areas that are just a clusterfuck of objects
Ship DLC was shit
Cat DLC was okay