Playable character leaves the party for no good reason

>playable character leaves the party for no good reason
fucking WHY

Attached: Sue_Visual.jpg (558x702, 62.95K)

cuz they gotta go do some shit

mogged by feena

Usually programming reasons.
>If user has this character for this part they could break the game!

>we gotta free up a party slot because weak story reasons
>now we're going to do it 12 more times

Attached: 1522718343876.jpg (960x1280, 174.46K)

>for no good reason
Did you even play the game?

used goods

think it's pretty neat they made it that Sue just can't keep up with the constant running and fighting, being a literal child

Justin and Feena are literal children as evidenced by the fact that you can't go into that one building for adults in the town near where you meet Feena

Sue was garbage though, Grandia just likes swapping out your party members. It actually plays into the story because she's a literal child tagging along and can't keep up both gameplaywise and storywise.

Even better

Attached: 1638721843632.jpg (1080x1057, 286.98K)

come now, you know the quite young like Sue are in a completely different light in Japanese society versus kids Justin and Feena's ages
and it's just a perspective of a story - that being AS young as she was, that her body just can't handle the rigor the way JRPG teenagers can
I think it's still neat that they bothered to take the stance at all, as most jrpgs would just keep the kid forever
though I guess it seems a little off to have that particular bite of "realism" in there lol

The fuck is wrong with her leg

MC hammer pants

>can't keep up both gameplaywise
Really? I'm playing this game right now, just reached the village where everyone is obsessed with frogs, and Sue is still quite competent, though she takes a bit more exp to level up.

Poor girl has one very fucked up right leg.

She's just a stupid kid. She didn't belong in the party.

I hated this because her VA was cute and I liked the fun friendship she and Justin had. Plus the character that replace her are not nearly as good.

brb slayin gypsy puss (ps hope you dont need a dude with a shit ton of strength for the next segment LOL)

Attached: DQVII3DS_-_Kiefer.png (360x450, 212.66K)

dad will be back with the milk any day now...

Feena sucks, Justin should have fucked Sue.

The other party members besides Rapp really didn't get enough time in the spotlight. Cow MILF and Liete were especially bad about it.
None of them besides Rapp really felt like true companions either but more distant from the party and just temporarily allied.

Attached: 34-015.jpg (640x480, 96.44K)