I'am the milkman, my milk is delicious

I'am the milkman, my milk is delicious

Attached: i-am-the-milkman-milk.gif (220x220, 572.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOUcO-dYZ_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did everyone forgot about Tim racist jokes on GDC 2015?

I don't understand what that has to do with the milkman user.

Did you forget to drink your milk this morning?

Did you remember to go fuck yourslef with a bottle of delicious milk?

Did you forget to chew a big chunky milky penis?

I liked Psychonauts 2 but I agree with people who pointed out the first game was more provocative. Seems like 2 wants too much to be "no one should be offended ever by the game" so the humor suffers. I wonder if the Milkman Conspriacy would be deemed as inadequate/non-PC these days because the usual suspects will claim it mocks the schizophrenics or whatever.

Tim has to realize his company's bread and butter is the writing and humor, and by sanitizing it too much Double Fine games are going to lose their soul. Also the lack of crazy psychic wildlife was bad, not sure it's some politically correct muh animal cruelty because all you can do in P2 is to pet them and move goats around I guess. It was funny setting squirrels on fire in P1, I replay it from time to time, you can set birds on fire and they drop a cooked chicken item that heals Raz, this is one comparison that shows how the first game was kinda crazy and unhinged for the lack of a better word and the second is afraid to show the same style of crazy shit. Nonono we can't have fun at the expense of burning virtual birds, it has to be about healing and respecting everything

Attached: Psychonauts bear.webm (800x450, 2.78M)

I remember you eating shit and washing it down with some delicious milk?

Yeah I played 1 and 2 back to back and while 2 was fun, it felt like I was playing a modern DreamWorks kids movie while the first game felt more playfully cynical and very adult

Yeah, the first game was very dark. Still, Tim sucks.

Name a better game filter than this

I like how that entire stage is just a giant "I HATE THE ANTICHRIST" shitpost
This shit would never fly if it was released today

Not being able to kill animals was the most immediately evident way 2 was less edgy than 1, because in 1 I'd burn the nearest animals whenever I entered an outdoor area. The birds on the beach suffered many times.

1 had like so many suicide jokes, it was great

The first game had this mix of lighthearted moments and the dark shit with a nightmare of children burning alive. I like Tim's stuff despite disliking his politics.

Shit, Raz burns birds alive, they drop what looks like the cartoon depiction of cooked chicken and he says "see you in hell", then in 2 he's all restrained and seems like he was castrated.
youtube.com/watch?v=XOUcO-dYZ_Y

which ones? I played the first game more than 3 times but the jokes don't come to my mind

how is the VR game?

There's a VR game?

Rombus of Ruin is a little VR game that takes place between the first and second game

stay away from me

Attached: milk-outside-a-bag-of-milk-outside-a-bag-of-milk.jpg (894x798, 64.94K)

I would like some milk from the milkman's wife's tits

i don't own any VR shit so i watched a playthrough of it back when it came out and thought the gameplay looked bland but the writing was on point, so it gave me hope for 2 which was still years away. 2 referenced it quite a bit so i feel bad for people who overlooked it.