13 Sentinels

It really took him 95% of his story path to realise he wanted to fuck this?

Attached: 1644850882960.png (1279x721, 555.3K)

Would you want to be with someone who just suddenly showed up to your place to live in it, and came off as really questionable?

This might blow your mind, but some people prefer to get to know someone personally first. Even guys. And sometimes getting attached to someone emotionally leads to physical attraction later. Not that most people here will ever experience it.

do you know where you are?

He wanted to fuck the girl. But his supposed wet dream involved him killing her with cold blood hence there is an element of him getting confused whether his boner is a horny boner or murder boner

Is she hot?

Oh yeah I have to finish this game

He also wanted to fuck the blonde. And he did. Technically.

he didn't, different juro

TECHNICALLY

goddamn i love this game. Best of 2020 for sure.

How could Gouto reject her?

Attached: miwa.png (992x1379, 1.05M)

>this is le foar chan so everyone must be a faggot like me xD
Fuck off

Best girl never wins. It's a rule.

He likes being the sub.

Not to say you're wrong or I disagree, although I think most men sadly work backwards. Ass and titties attract us, personality makes us stay. The problem is that even when we know the ass and titties aren't worth the personality, we want to get a taste before fucking off.
Same, brother. My GOTY 2020 and in my top 5 of all time. It's a masterpiece.
Wow that's some mighty high praise. I know people like her, but you might be the first person I see outright call her best girl.

Attached: bestcouple.jpg (2894x3445, 2.32M)

You'd be surprised.

She's stacked, but she has nothing on Morimura.

>We will never see an adult Miwako.

Attached: 1644612235893.jpg (500x553, 67.88K)

If we had gotten to see a young professor Morimura, she'd be the best girl in the game. That mind and body combination are absolutely fucking killer. Even then, I like Professor Morimura's personality more than Morimura's, and a hell of a lot more than fucking Iori's.

Since they left it for you to decide, do you guys think Gouto and Shinonome got it on?

I should really replay this game, I remember pretty much nothing about the story anymore

no, it was revealed in an interview or some shit that they only dated each other in middle school because shinonome was butthurt at ida or something and gouto was suspicious of shinonome

I hope not. Ryoko deserves better after what she went to, and Gouto is obsessed with Professor cunny. Gouto isn't a bad guy, just emotionally unavailable. One of the few characters and times I unironically thing being a powerful independent woman who needs no man would be a good outcome.

Attached: ryokos.jpg (2480x3508, 1.58M)

No that was revealed in game, what was revealed in the interview is that their relationship after the end of the game is left up to the pleyer (Kamitani didn't write a concrete ending to their relationship).
So again, do you not think they got together? Or maybe you might think way out there and that Gouto got together with lolimura eventually

>Gouto is obsessed with Professor cunny
not nearly as much as shinonome with ida

user, did you miss the entire point of her character or something?