too many creveases to clean, I pass

>too many creveases to clean
Dust can be airdusted off retard

Will jack off to this image

>dust

Funny.

I would cum all over that

She's like 14.

As someone who owns one of these 1/4th unlicensed Chinese figures, they're pretty good but obviously you have to think about who you're dealing with. It's a lot of money even before shipping, and these shopify websites pop up like mushrooms in the rain.

But yeah, there is a nude body for this thing too.

tourist trash

>have to buy chinese figures because Japanese figures are costing way too much for the same quality

is it really bad to buy Chinese stuff?

obsessed

Older than Mary when she gave birth to Jesus

go back

yes but what about glue?

Attached: 1632512136651.jpg (320x320, 23.6K)

It's a crapshoot.

Most of the persona 5 character's are rather boring compared to previous smt games.

dios mio

Attached: 1234413421.gif (224x168, 1.95M)

She's a second year, so she's more like 16/17

I mean... for the price the worse that can happen is that I get medicore figure that's still pretty decent for the price. I paid around $140 for a Lyn figure and her face is derpy and her pose doesn't fit her character.

Attached: lyn bby.png (2048x1365, 2.96M)

top tier feet + crevice from thighs up to ass crack looking ultra sniffable can get your nose way up in there for a good whiff, quality post will jerk off in your honour ty.

Shut up. I want to fuck Ann and make her teen pregnant and live with her on a farm, OR i want her to cage my cock and fuck other men while i impotently cum hands free. No middle ground

There's no vidya discussion to be had here, why is this absolute garbage of a coomer bait thread still up? DO YOUR FUCKING JOB WORTHLESS JANNY NIGGERS

What's that single candle used for?

Naked, female feet are visible in that picture.

Seethe faggot

Attached: 1644383809873.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Ann rubs it in her asscrack for her loyal cuck to smell later.

>canon virgin, never had a boyfriend btw

Bravo, Atlus!

Fug, man I love her.

Attached: 1624932404032.png (562x519, 555.04K)

She admits to sleeping with Kamoshida in the game, retard kun. It's ok to like used goods if it gets you hard.

Dare I say, BASED

God is a sick fuck