So now that the dust has settled

So now that the dust has settled...
Did it dethrone From's magnum opus?

Attached: Elden-Ring-Bloodborne-cover-art.jpg (960x500, 97.95K)

Probably cause even though it runs like shit it still doesnt run as shit as bloodborne.

It doesn't even dethrone the shit I took today. Garbage game

des is still better

elden ring is better until bloodborne comes to pc

Absolutely no video game has or ever will dethrone Bloodborne, the greatest video game ever made, which pc players will never get to play

if Bloodborne releases on PC it's reputation goes down the shitter because people will see it as the truly mediocre game that is

This is From's magnum opus.

Attached: 51iPKDS-35L.jpg (500x500, 54.5K)

I really, really like elden ring, clocked 54 hours, I'm in the final stretch of finishing the remaining shardbearers but the amount of reused content in the game is honestly really bad
I mean the game has so much fucking original content idk why they even went with the open world route, all it does is make the experience less consistent and more repetitive
I straight up stopped doing optional content half way through because I was tired of fighting the giants, crucible knights etc
It really reminds me of chalice dungeons, sure there is some unique stuff in there but most is a lot of repeating bosses but dragged out into an entire open world filler portion

kings field is fucking garbage

this

That's not Armored Core 3: Silent Line

armored core is shit too

>NOOOOOOO THE FRAME RATE IS BELOW 100 , I CANT PLAY THIS VIDEOGAME!11
why are you zoomers like this?

Elden Ring feels too much like DS3 gameplay wise so Bloodborne still reigns supreme.

Why do people pretend Bloodborne is the best one when it's constantly running at sub 30 FPS? At least Demon's Souls has the excuse of not being too action-oriented.

they played it first

Elden isn't even better than sekiro.

filtered

Bloodborne didn’t pad itself out or waste your time. In fact it took its padding and moved it aside. It’s all killer, no filler

There’s no topping that. It’s easier to argue on the philosophical approaches of the combat than the campaign quality

I still haven't decided yet user, Bloodborne is my fav game of all time.

Attached: 1629705254613.png (500x500, 136.38K)

I really want a 60fps patch for ps....

No, it's just dark souls 4

Bloodborne is still the Magic and shields are gay

I had way more fun with Bloodborne.

It looks like shit to the eyes retard

I say they go on par.