Do you think we'll get a Capcom Fighting Collection 2 but with their 3D games?

Do you think we'll get a Capcom Fighting Collection 2 but with their 3D games?

Attached: capcom fighting collection 2.jpg (1800x2065, 1.28M)

ight

I just want Alpha 3 Upper re release.

Get people buying the first one before worrying about a second one.

I already preordered it 3 times

no. capcom doesn't want their nu-fans playing those games, seeing how much better they used to be, and raising their standards accordingly.

>throw in SFA3 PSP version and we buy

I just want an arcade-perfect version of Alpha 3 in regards to graphics/sound/animation, yet with all the characters of the PSP Max revision, all the options of the Anthology version, and all the game modes of the PS/Saturn/DC/PSP releases.

but Alpha 2 is the better game

Not called Collection 3D?

no MVC2 and powerstone 2
no buy

>no MVC2
Fuck that. They should just release a collection of their Marvel games like X-Men vs Street Fighter, Marvel Superheroes vs Street Fighter, MvC1, MvC2, and X-Men Children of the Atom. To have MvC2 on it's own would be a waste.

That would be nice, but Capcom only ever seems to want collections for their 2D games.

> guys just follow with the capcom test and in 10 years we’ll get Tech Romancer again!

No. Stop.

as it stands the first fighting collection is a bunch of emulated arcade roms missing console version content and patched to censor parts of the games. why do you want that? why does that strike you as a good blueprint to follow?
do you not have a PC, hacked console or smartphone from the past decade with which you could already emulate all these games for free with better results? does it only tickle your pickle if you pay capcom for the privilege?

Attached: 172539549.92000002_image.png (575x863, 861.64K)

>as it stands the first fighting collection is a bunch of emulated arcade roms missing console version content and patched to censor parts of the games
Lmao the games aren't even out yet so why are you just randomly making shit up retard

Did they really need to have the other variations of Darkstalkers 2 and 3? All the Darkstalker games make up more than half the collection. Sure there were more 2D fighting games they could've put it in.

haha it's so random and fabricated how i observe facts listed on the game's official website right? it's true, you'd have to be a bit retarded to have enough baseline interest in this collection to check the site put up for it.

Attached: 1645749556865.png (851x486, 767.1K)

>no information on the hardware
>no signs of censorship
oh so you only lied about some things

>no information on the hardware
every game lists its arcade rom version. the console ports didn't use that version number standard.
>no signs of censorship
why do you think they removed the secret endings, idiot?

Attached: Lilith Morrigan.jpg (1698x3072, 407K)

>bro stop supporting official releases and just emulate

This is exactly how we wont get new games. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to know the harmful effects of not helping these smaller franchises. I never understood this childish mentality.

you should be able to infer from the extremely low effort put into these releases that they aren't an initiative to make a new game and buying them will not demonstrate anything except how low consumers' standards are.
you say "just emulate" as if it is a shameful course of action when it was also capcom's answer of how these games should be rereleased for modern consoles - "just emulate"
i also have to ask...do you really want new games with these old IP made by capcom in their current state, given their recent output?

Are the secret endings only on the console releases and that's why they are "removed?" I googled vampire savior 2 secret endings and didn't get credible results then gave up.