What's Godrick the Grafted's tax policy?

What's Godrick the Grafted's tax policy?

Attached: george-rr-martin.jpg (620x413, 30.88K)

he taxed limbs obviously

>BUY MY FISH STICKS!

What is Dung Eater going to do for my family?

It costed about an arm and a leg.

this

OP destroyed

I highly doubt George came up with any of the cool body horror stuff or anything about the fingers or the various cults in the game, probably wrote the intro monologue and then stopped when his microwave started beeping.

Do you think Godrick the Golden grafted FAT PINK MASTS to his body?

the only real body horror in asoiaf is cannibalism if that counts. there is a lot of cannibalism.

Apparently he wrote the lore and history of the world before it got all corrupted and then From took that as the basis for their story. Something like that.

Release the Steam Deck 2, Gabe

Yeah I'm thinking he would've never come up with a king that steels peoples' arms and legs to turn into a giant abomination, or a giant sentient pair of fingers that communicate to a dead husk of a witch by wiggling its hairs. He doesn't have the imagination for anything like that.

That makes a lot more sense if he specifically wrote the history BEFORE it got corrupted, ie before all the cool shit got added by Miyazaki and co.

That sounds ripped more from berserk than anything

True but it's just more stuff that wasn't contributed by GRRM

That giant hand still freaks the shit out of me

>Apparently he wrote the lore and history of the world before it got all corrupted
So like three sentences tops?

I'd unironically pay to see his world building compiled into a book. I just want to know how much of it was completely ignored by From.

He wrote Melina

Attached: melinasmile.jpg (896x504, 41.99K)

Yeah it's great, it's creepy as shit and that's why I love it. How do these wacky nips come up with this crazy stuff.

Attached: ee188-16457861240948-1920.jpg (1900x1200, 157.34K)

I wasn't expecting the finger shit to actually be real. I thought it was just some weird religion they made up, not an actual giant fuckin hand coming out of the floor.

>book
dude wrote like a page lmao

>How do these wacky nips come up with this crazy stuff.
hiroshima and nagasaki

Weiner

A pound of flesh

>Criticizes Lord of the Rings for not being overly detailed about the nitty gritty of running a kingdom
>His kingdom runs on imaginary money loaned to a "Master of Coins"
What a fat fraud.