Steamspy estimates that Elden Ring has sold 5 million copies on PC Steam alone

>Steamspy estimates that Elden Ring has sold 5 million copies on PC Steam alone

Horizon Forbidden Sales lmao

Attached: file.png (508x626, 501.26K)

Why are tendies so obsessed with Sony? Get a life loser

>7th game of a popular series outsells 2nd game of a lesser known series
Is this really a surprise to you?

Steam dB is unreliable. It probably sold 1million or less

How many after refund due to shit performance?

Attached: file.png (1069x796, 1.08M)

>New IP outsells a focus group game from an established IP
cope

>snoylent green first-party game sells less than a fucking ultra hardcore souls game that should be inimical to normiefaggots
ohnononono cope bros

lmao

were the trailers just a big fucking lie? i dont remember and stuttering or huge frame drops there.

any stuttering*

Come May I am gonna play Sons of Forest.

Not so fast, sweetie

Attached: 1646041405906.png (848x474, 91.64K)

The difference between Elden Ring and Horizon Zero Dawn 2 is Elden Ring has soul.
HZD2 doesn't take any risks, it's a polished safe game with a passable story that aims to appease every demographic possible.
A game like that will be consumed and forgotten immediately after with no strong negative or positive thoughts, while a game like Elden Ring will go down in video game history as a masterpiece.

Attached: 1635489594313.jpg (2552x1438, 198.2K)

There's only frame drops in like 3 parts of a massive map

5 million only? It said 10 million yesterday.

>New IP

Yeah to be honest. I have a lot of friends that enjoy games but they’re too normie for dark souls. It’s too weird and confusing to them. Horizon is a game that anyone could play, so Elden Ring selling better than it is quite impressive. Not to mention the mainstream marketing for horizon is so much bigger. They had adverts on tv. I’ve never seen an advert for any From game on tv.

>a game like Elden Ring will go down in video game history as a masterpiece.

I would call this hyperbole but ER really is crazy good and I hope it can give the industry another idealogical shake-up like Dark Souls did.

You can't argue that casual players need Ubisoft dopamine injection design, if ER can sell millions off something that is in complete spite of that.

>Elden Ring has soul
Elden Ring is literally soulless though

How many are sold in Russia

Huh? Elden Ring isn't a title for normalfags. Where I live Forbidden West would probably be sold because it's one of the few games for the PS5 and it's piss easy, Elden Ring would filter almost everyone with a PS5.

I think fordidden west will be sold poor because of global recession

Lel

No you're right, Elden Ring has Runes.

>Elden Ring isn't a title for normalfags
Why would you ever think this?

im still on the first boss, i beat the boat guy

>Horizon got to be a new IP in 2017 even though it was yet another Ubisoft open world, crafting, map littered with icons, checklistathon
>Elden Ring can't be a new IP because it's souslike a way less common genre

I have Horizon on my wishlist and i'll get it when it's cheap, i'm sure it's a good game.. But for fuck sake, releasing right next to Elden Ring was a dumb-ass move.

Yeah, it's why saying "It has sales because it's a popular series!!!!" is a cope, it sells because it's real good.