Buy her game

Buy her game.

Attached: cat cunny.png (426x800, 154.07K)

Already did and beat it. How extensive is the High Rank stuff?

Already did.
9/10 would recommend
If only we get to dress up cat pussy also

Why is there a vagina slit?

Also I only made it to the ice village and got burnt out halfway through it. Should I just pick up where I left off? It's been like 5 months since I last played

>got burnt out halfway through it
Yeah i get you. The game kinda does have pacing issues since all you do is random hunts which doesnt even tie to the main story outside of the last few chapters
>Should I just pick up where I left off
Dunno, thats for you to decide

Played and beat it. Was a very soulful fun experience overall. Just wish I could have tamed some elder dragons before the end of the story, didn't really feel like playing afterwards.

I bought Rise instead. Does that count?

Attached: t.jpg (1920x1080, 619.84K)

I did a week ago, after beating BoF4, cause some guy said on a JRPG thread Capcom was actually making good JRPGs again, pointing to this game. I feel as if, if I didn't go into dens, the game would be over in 4 hours.

when it's on -75% sale at the least then sure

>axe wound
>not even a clit in sight

for some reason anime cats have made be incredibly aroused by cats in general, which is weird because I used to dislike them. I was never that horny but recently i’ve literally been walking around the suburbs at like fucking 2am and then it hits me i’m doing this in the cold when i’m tired in hopes I find a cat in a secluded area so I can lick it’s pussy and jerk off and rub my cock on it. I am just addicted to them. the smell of cats turns me on, the noises they make, how they walk. I jerked off recently but I still get hard over them. just like the fishy piss smell and purring and meows and the shape of their bodies, I know they’re too small to fuck but God i just want to rub my cock on a cats little clit and suck it’s little cunt and cum with it

That's kinda hot

How do i get this?

Talk to the mail cat, take the Through Bird Wyverns of Ruin? quest, grind for all the materials, then go to the palico crafter and make the layer armor.

Attached: tsukino.gif (600x593, 2.28M)

I can't tell what the best part of this is. The tears or the claw marks on the hand

aight, i guess im opening up rise then

wtf my boss' cat just saw this

Good luck. It will take a while but its work it. I hope you enjoy the sound of moaning and sighing every second.

Attached: 1643749915499.webm (1434x1440, 2.98M)

Dont do this to me user

Attached: 1645860216351.png (354x334, 170.3K)

seek help

Someone had to animate this. Someone had to rotate it to check every angle, the lead art director would have been presented with this view and they approved it. They probably gave the dude a raise.

Attached: 1646114359380.jpg (979x502, 70.42K)

was it tsukino?

They almost gone this route. Someone at capcom had to convince them to use Tsukino instead.

Attached: MHST2-Navirou_Render_001.png (2497x2804, 1.46M)

Jesus that design is so awful.