LittleBigPlanet Trilogy Remaster and LittleBigPlanet 4 in Development

> Trilogy available on PS4 and PS5
> LittleBigPlanet 4 exclusive to PS5
> being worked on by Sumo Digital

> Sumo Digital were chosen based off of their work on Sackboy's Big Adventure
> remasters are to remain unchanged mechanically but graphically close to Sackboy's Big Adventure

> Remastered trilogy coming fall 2022
> LittleBigPlanet 4 planned for summer 2023 but could experience delays

Attached: SackinBlack.jpg (395x395, 84.02K)

>not media molecule
wont even bother

Sackboy's Big Adventure was really good. I have faith.

wtf is the point of remastering any of these games, let alone three of them?

Sumo never did work out all the bugs in Littlebigplanet 3. Last time I checked, it still runs poorly too.

1 and 2 are trapped on PS3 and 3 should be done to have a nice package.

wouldn't it make more sense to just port the old levels into lbp4?

>remasters are to remain unchanged mechanically
I'll believe it when I see it
3 was changed enough to break a ton of levels made for 1 and 2, even official DLC

Willing to put that down to 1st attempt.

god the 3d game was even more toddlerfied then mario.

>PS4 and PS5
>have to pay to play online levels
Nah, fuck you Snoy, you killed online LBP on PS3, you get jack shit from me.

No, there's 3 different games. Each have their own story and mechanics.

The problem with 3 is that it was rushed and forced to be multiplat. Additionally, the developers hadn't worked on this ip before.

>have to pay to play online levels
That wasn't how 3 worked on PS4

Sackboy's Big Adventure is unironically the most difficult game in the series. The final stage of the gauntlet is legitimately harder than Dark Souls.

I don't really want a remaster because the fun of LBP1 & 2 is the thousands of levels that were already created. To create new remasterd games n modern consoles would mean all those old levels that people made would not exist in the new games and people would have to start from scratch again. A port would be better

>dude 1% is hard so that means the game isn't piss easy for 99% of it!!
stop, kirby is shit too.

Bet you think it's also uncanny and underrated you FAGGOT

Dark Souls is a bad game.

Media molecule: soul
Sumoshit: soulless

Attached: images - 2022-03-01T155742.177.jpg (640x360, 29.68K)

>Remaster
Thanks Sony! WhAt about some FUCKING NEW GAMES YOU LAZY BASTARDS!

> no source
don't do this to me user. imagine if you could use any material / sticker from 1/2/3 in the create mode at once in the same box to pick from.
imagine on PC.
dumbass
they fixed a lot of bugs and improved the performance a bit but it still suffered a bit. launch 3 was a disaster in comparison and 3 was still left a glitchy mess though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1530512370598.gif (200x200, 12.98K)

Do you have a single source to back that up?

How was 3 aside from the bugs?

I know multiple people on the development team.

good. not great or outstanding. 2 gave it a lot to live up for and coupled with the bugs and lackluster plot and the glitchy launch it fell face flat.

also 2 was entirely playable and many people literally just stuck to it. 2 is regarded as the best in the series but both 1 and 2's launch was fucking magical;

1 was filled with SOUL and creativity encouraging and the Go Team! while 2 added a shitload of new toys and programming tech that allowed heavy creators to do fancy lightshows and AI and such.

2 was the best desu.