Why aren't you learning 3D modeling so you can make your own games and make fat stacks of cash off VRChat avatars?

Why aren't you learning 3D modeling so you can make your own games and make fat stacks of cash off VRChat avatars?

Attached: FMMHFZ3akAMoUhG.jpg (1000x554, 235.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtBH0U-1YxiKRePt4FeuFG7ApoRWcOw48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's so cute I LOVE THE MODEL

Attached: 1519371298417213.png (200x200, 98.87K)

Babymaking with Shamiko

Attached: IMG_20220126_005157.jpg (632x900, 243.39K)

Because I don't want to support anime trannies live their fantasies out before joining the percentage.

Because that sounds nice but I don't know a thing about art.

Im learning MMD instead to cash on patreon bucks and make low poly with pictocad for fools.

Because I browse Any Forums

how does one learn to make those kind of models?
i can only find unappealing designs

teach me how to por t them from Koikatsu and you have me

You learn basic modelling for 2-3 weeks then you do this:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtBH0U-1YxiKRePt4FeuFG7ApoRWcOw48

>Babymaking with Shamiko
Get in line

this tut looks great, thanks user

holy smokes, thanks user

The "make a donut" guides are boring as fuck but they show you the basics to get you started so you can work on your own, this guide skips the basics and shows you what most people want to do, make anime girls.

Yeah figured as much, I was looking into some 3D fundamentals first, but it's good to have a tutorial specific to making an anime model as a follow up

the result of that tutorial looks like garbage.

i made a donut and i still have no idea how to sculpt a face lol

Attached: donut.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

You can't sell Shamiko

Attached: shamishotgun.jpg (2000x2000, 343.59K)

Attached: 1625270272239.png (335x358, 141.34K)

Only if you can get past Momo

Because the donut is used to show you how the program works and how some keys and options work, its not good for learning how to make stuff unless you want to model a bakery.

Theres an anime tranny masturbating in your head right now lmao

Cute! CUTE! Shamiko!

>Catalog
I am so horny I love women so much they are so beautiful everything I do must involve big sweaty women fat jiggly apifhjaispond women and women and sex and sexand sex and sexand sex and sex AAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Honestly I've been thinking about it, I kind of want to start making models from scratch and try my hand at game making.

>I am so horny I love women so much they are so beautiful everything I do must involve big sweaty women fat jiggly apifhjaispond women and women and sex and sexand sex and sexand sex and sex AAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: Yes.jpg (474x532, 20.29K)

I was filtered