Elden Ring Crucible Knight

>a dozen different attacks
>multiple delayed attacks
>multiple attacks with similar tells
>can combo most of his attacks into multiple other attacks, and then combo THOSE attacks into other attacks
>bullshit shockwave attack
>even sipping immediately while he recovers from a visceral attack will punished, and he has an absolutely bullshit huge charging stab attack so you have to run a mile away if you ever want to sip
>C L A S S I C bullshit anime magic bullshit second phase that starts at 2/3 health
>all you get is some shitty useless """supple tail""" spell
This is cancer, and I know it's going to get much worse.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Crucible-Knight.jpg (480x240, 18.27K)

Look forward to fighting him again with friends.

Have you tried getting gud?

there's nothing wrong with any of that. the real problem with crucible knight is he input reads. anyone who defends input reading should kill themselves

fight the fire thief instead come back to this guy later

He's not even hard, I beat him after like 4 tries
Literally git gud

This fight became a joke when I realized you could bait his shield bash by just whacking him twice and dodging it by strafing right.

wait until you fight him right beside the lance guy while doing 100 dmg
this game is dumb and joyless

Don't give up skeleton

Attached: finally.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

they look so coool

>sheid bash you dodge forward and hit him
>thrust attack you dodge forward and hit him
>dodge backward in shockwave

Hes a really well designed fight with 1 move thats bullshit. His quick tail whip comes out way to fast. All of his other attacks are easily read and consistently dodged.

Now just you wait for Starscourge Radahn. Worse fight in Souls history.

>parry
>weapon skill during his get up
>repeat
it's not that hard once you get the parry timings down but my only gripe with the fight is that my roll fucked up a few times for some reason when he did his shield bash attack, i think it had something to do with the camera angle

I found that if you smack his shield, he will 98% of the time do that super easy to read shield bash. It gives a good amount of time to smack him too, and he doesn't string it together with anything. Works in his second phase and everything.

Get filtered, already practiced on the crucible knight at Stormveil. This guy was a cakewalk in comparison with all the space they give you.

The fight in Caelid with him and the other guy is absolute cancer man.

Tanimura took offense to you guys laughing at Pursuer so he made this. Did you guys notice a lot of the facets of this game are very DS2-like? It's because Tanimura is co-director.

I thought he was bullshit too but as with any boss you just have to learn his moveset, learn the roll timings and when you can punish, it's that easy

oh god you're right I never even noticed the similar movesets

yall suck at this game XD

I can’t wait until more people have to fight Black Blade Kindred. His two move sets are truly devastating