Just run past all the content bro

>just run past all the content bro
Wow great game

Attached: fdadc3a24ebe6227423924e2c86ba174.jpg (800x1124, 345.07K)

You're playing this open world video game the wrong way

Miyazaki fell for the same meme that Kojima fell for

They just copied BOTW which suffers from the same shit.

>just run past all the content bro
why in god's name are you doing that

Attached: thought to death.gif (375x375, 1.39M)

Shazamsisters.... no matter how many elden ring hate threads we make, all these racist chuds just keep praising it!!!!! I am literally shaking right now, please answer my discord message

Attached: 1636757363461.png (500x500, 279.28K)

Honestly you aren't missing anything, anyway. The game sucks off int users so hard especially when you get to the halfway point of the game. If you're anything but an int build, just run past everything.

mgsv came out 2 years before botw

seeAll the side content and the best weapon in the game is for an int build.

>they dont know

>he doesn't know
S scaling sword starting with 14 int is available at the start of the game and makes the game a fucking joke.

>all
even if that were true you still need the runes dungeon diving gives you and not all of it requires high wizard dedication. I just got those fucking monkey summons and now I intend to go full apeman mode

Its fucking shit, only filthy subhumans love running around empty fields instead of the tight level design From soft was known for previously

>1 sword
oh no, it exists that means I have to use it. do you recommend taking estrogen with it as well? Im sure that helps your speedrun

EVERYONE
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
6/10 and that's being generous, the open world is pointless and the abhorrent directions make a bland ass game that is so boring because they didn't make the overworld exploring, unless you're a fucking caster, holy fuck. The bosses with nonstop attacks as you do 2 hits per their 5 hit combo, but don't worry they get harder at 50% just roll more, that's all it is. This game isn't horrible but, fuck, it's Dark Souls 3 all over again but nearly as satisfying.

>tight
>OH YES ANOTHER SMALL HALLWAY WITH GANKER NPCS HIDING BEHIND THE DOOR THANK YOU HIDEYATATAS MIYAKUB
>OOO IS THAT ANOTHER POSION SWAMP NEXT??? OH HIDEOKO KOJIMIAKI WHAT WILL YOU THINK OF NEXT
>I HOPE ALL THE GEOMETRY IS FUCKED UP AND I GET STUCK ON ALL THE ROCKS ITS COMPLETE HOMEMADE KINO JUST THE WAY DADY MIYAKUZA COOKS IT

>shazamtranny seething this hard at seeing some pngs and jpegs on his catalogue
copium levels rising, I bet your discord is fuming right now

i bet you're fuming because the 2 hours of the refund window is gone and you're constantly seeking validation of your purchase here

And open world is still shit, kill yourself

>says the user in a discord group of people dedicated to forcing a meme
the only thing that needs justifying is your existence to your parents, but go ahead. I'm sure the next AAA release will give you something to do to block it all out

what fucking discord are you talking about? im simply shitting on the game because it looks like another boring derivative souls game.

>shazamtranny feigning ignorance
classic

I'm still waiting to hear what discord or what the fuck you're talking about. Some people just don't like how fromsoftware is rehashing the same product every year. Cope about it i guess