Write it

write it

Attached: download (6).jpg (1280x720, 157.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb4R5oJwWgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We fuck a mermaid queen, and the little sisters are her offspring.

>Rapture was about whites ruining an underwater Israel
>Columbia was about whites being racist imperialists

Dunno, something anti-white again.

>DUDE CAPITALISM
>DUDE COMMUNISM
>DUDE RACISM
I guess the next step is reverse racism.

Colonialism

infinite did that already

More relevant now and it showed the black woman in a poor light.
Needs to be rectified

>>Rapture was about whites ruining an underwater Israel

Most of the main characters are Jewish, you stupid fuck. Even Fontaine (not his real name) is probably meant to be a ethnically-Jewish gangster similar to Ron Perlman's character in Drive.

uh yeah thingy, powers and guns and like this time maybe ina big cave or sum shit like that, also boobies!

What about cunny?

>>DUDE CAPITALISM
>>DUDE COMMUNISM

What an incredibly facile understanding of the plot you have.

Whites are Jewish when they are responsible for failure

>also boobies!
This. The next game is called Boobieshock

Attached: cumsock.jpg (960x1440, 529.58K)

Fontaine wasn't jewish.

Booker > delta > jack

You skipped a game.

Booker is so fucking boring though. Jack is actually more interesting even as a blank-slate. And Delta is just straight up cool.

>Rapture
>muh anarcho capitalism and lack of morality
>collapses on itself
>Columbia
>is a stable white ethnostate with no flaws
>doesn't collapse until Booker gets in
I donìt know, seems good to me.

Ryan was and so was the protagonist

1 scroll 2 keys, 2 daggers.

Rapture needs to be let go at this point, there's barely anything left to say about it. If you HAVE to tie it in, have a primary character in Bioshock 4 be a former resident who brings the tech or something to a new place.
As for setting, the best ideas I've heard so far are an Arctic base or some kind of space station / moon colony. Both settings lend themselves well to a Big Daddy type enemy (spaceman / yeti) and are suitably isolated.
Bioshock Infinite dabbled with the idea of visiting the city before it actually collapses and you can actually interact with townsfolk, and I would like to see this expanded upon. At the beginning of Infinite, you have the option of opening fire on a group of citizens, but it's never used again. Let's see more of that.
Get more sci-fi with the guns. Maybe take a Dead Space approach and use tools as opposed to weapons.
Make the game more open ended in terms of progression. Maybe have 3 or 4 major branches that can be tackled in any order.
Don't deconstruct a single political ideology. Have different camps with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Finally give us some real choices that can have more serious and permanent effects on the story, bonus points if these choices have significant effects on gameplay.
Lastly, take plasmids a step further than just projectiles launched from your hands. Get creative.

Attached: bioshock1.jpg (260x146, 35.35K)

Booker was a Pinkerton Agent and a soldier. He is also very serious and cool.

>rapture
collapses because of a shitty system
>columbia
stable but still immoral

idk. seems accurate to me

Huh?

I’m a simple man: if they don’t let me save like in 1&2, I’m not buying it. Fuck walking around for fifteen minutes before the game gives you a random checkpoint. That or do a RE and let you have a limited number of saves.

Attached: F97DBC08-1A52-4A42-82B2-4B6E32F9957C.jpg (702x1024, 98.49K)

If you are white it's not immoral at all, it's pretty comfy and very religious too, the first few minutes in Columbia should give you a good idea about life.

the plot to make even the most venerated writers shiver

Attached: 1639608247386.jpg (1920x1080, 331.8K)

And yet he gets mogged by Delta and Jack.

Attached: 89585432059634857.jpg (636x680, 86.88K)

True, Booker might be the weakest character when compared to the other protagonists.

IF you are white

Still not a fan, Hell I like Elizabeth as a playable character more.

>Fontaine wasn't jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb4R5oJwWgI

His Irish accent is a put-on for his persona of Atlas, his presumably real "deses and doses/yuh/farder" (these and those, you, father) accent is that of a stereotypical gangster. Such gangsters are often coded-Jewish, like in the above clip where goblin = Jew.

>Ryan was and so was the protagonist

And Tenenbaum and Xander Cohen (duh), and half of the audio-log NPCs.

>Bioshock Infinite never happened
>Rapture still exists
>Bioshock 4(3) is about Eleanor
>Eleanor washes up somewhere in North America or Europe and ends up working at MI6 or the CIA because literal superpowers
>Cold war shit happens
>Cyka blyats and the CIA find Rapture and ADAM
>Neither side wants the other to have it
>Glowies from both that are now literally glowing with plasmids
>Eleanor has to go back to Rapture since she is the only one alive who knows how to navigate it
Add in some twists so it's not just the same old James Bond story again

Attached: 70206391_p0.jpg (2781x1400, 466.17K)

>There’s a good chance the next Bioshock will have a bullshit season pass that locks half the content behind a paywall like in infinity
That’s what really killed the series for me. And the incredibly forced racism. Tell me ONE bad thing about wanting to live in Columbia

That's right.

Elizabeth is cool too.

user, I don’t understand what you’re saying. Please explain in very fine detail.

>Rapture
>almost entirely populated by jews
>failed because they didn't stick enough together and opened to gentiles like Fontaine

>Columbia
>NINA memes, blacks and irishes ally against WASPs
>early 20th century americans are imperialist
>super advanced city with robots relies on black slaves

Ryan was jewish but he impregnated a shiksa, the player's character isn't jewish.

Haha, the goblin is actually was played by and photo-referenced from Perlman, I can't believe they were so blatant.

The story was never important.
The twest was good but the levels, plasmids and big daddy fights were the best.
But yes, the story will likely continue from infinites shitty story and probably the 3 upgrade system and crappy powers.

Hopefully they add co-op, wave mode as big daddy or some procedural generated stuff.
Avoid anything from infinite, rehash 1/2 with more plasmids, weapons and grotesque splicers and post dystopian feels.

You have to worship Comstock.

I want Neuroshock 2 because that was the only real successor to bioshock 2

Not this aborted mess called Deathloop

Attached: 1645228036626.jpg (1024x768, 79.46K)

>decades later your tasked with boarding rapture as some of it has floated to the surface
>fight communists trying to steal secrets
>not Tannenbaum is down in rapture doing experiments

bring back multiple endings based on good and evil choices. Also bring back some fucked up concepts like pic related.

Attached: 13470AEF-7450-426D-A709-CA45E7363416.jpg (600x520, 50.92K)

>Ryan was jewish but he impregnated a shiksa, the player's character isn't jewish.

A Jewish father and a letter from a rabbi confirming the aforementioned would get Jack citizenship in Israel, whereas an ethnically Ethiopian observant-Jew wouldn't get citizenship no matter what.

That said, it doesn't matter because the protagonist is just a proxy for the player's enjoyment of the content.

Eh, I’ve seen worse leaders. Seems like a chill dude besides the religious bullshit.