FNAF: Security Breach Patch

Now that the game received it's first major patch (having most of its bugs getting fixed), what's your current consensus on the game now?

Is the game more enjoyable/playable now?

Let's discuss.

Attached: Security_breach.jpg (600x900, 237.28K)

I'm still not playing it until more content gets added.

Well, just wait for DLC then. Steel Wool didn't put out any possible DLC teasers, but hopefully the DLC makes up for all of the cut content the game has.

Did they patch out the save after 6 am bug? Never revisiting the game if they did.

pretty mediocre but the environments were really well made, doesn't feel anything like fnaf though

They made it so that you can save your game once 6AM hits. Aside from that, they also patched a lot of bugs/glitches, and also made it where the Staff Bots aren't a massive pain in the ass.

not until they create a mod where i can fuck my wife roxanne

Attached: 8c174ad45678e21f3e867dfbb5ea95d7.jpg (1453x1200, 380.46K)

That's why I'm looking forward towards the release of FNAF Plus. I really hope that it brings the darker aspects of the game back.

>Implying that your cock doesn't get the Russian lathe treatment and gets ripped from your body ad grinded into one of the gears.

still worth the attempt tbqh

Well, you do you man.

This. I thought they themed the map perfectly and made it very interesting to explore, it's a shame the gameplay itself is terrible and there is little reason to call it a horror game.

still worth it

Attached: 604b892ecbaa00539a056e6dbd0fb5ad.jpg (1936x1936, 588.87K)

>it's a shame the gameplay itself is terrible
It's funny how prevalent this opinion is now after all the "duuuude finally some REAL gameplay this will be my first FNAF game because it's the first one where you walk around instead of being in an office"

Yeah, you can clearly tell that this game was made for a younger audience.

There's this video by Daggz which goes in depth about the problems of "Horror games for kids" and how it affected Indie games post-Fnaf.

well call me xi ping bing ling then

Just load up her Blender model in Blender's VR mode

Is there now more to Chica other than eating garbage and pizza?

>Unironically clicked and watched a Youtube video about Roxanne taking Freddy to High School prom.
What have I become.

Attached: 1645930317157.png (805x640, 555.5K)

Don't know. Right now I'm watching a stream of FuhNaff pla-

NVM, the guy just spilt water over his fucking keyboard.

Is it canon?

Kek, I'm watching chat just go apeshit over it.

more content update when

You just gave me flashbacks towards all the fangirl cringe shit from the 2015-2016 era of FNAF.

You'll get the update when SWS gets done scrolling through r/Fnaf for DLC ideas

I am still dissappointed in the game sadly. The story is so poorly set-up and executed. I wanted to like it more than I did. I am hoping the DLC helps with the story and making new content. Looking back on it after my time playing a game that rhymes with Schmeldom Bring, it makes me realize how much I enjoyed SB only because it was a FNaF game.

Kinda, Roxanne is pretty cute.

It's a shitty baby game and the series should had ended in UCN

Yeah, I feel the same too. Honestly, I was so hyped about this game, and I was a bit disappointed after it came out.

I heard that there was a lot of cut and censored content in the game.

>Fnaf 6

FTFY