ELDEN SERVERS MORE LIKE IT

ELDEN SERVERS MORE LIKE IT

Attached: iSwYhI6[1].jpg (1920x1080, 198.52K)

very gay

is this the server maintenance notification I saw? didn't pay attention to the time

Fucking stupid, I was in a boss fight and it randomly went down for everyone apparently. I saw ZERO notice that they were doing maintenance, fucking hell.

How long is it going to last?

Yeah it seems like it. 8-9 PST on Feb 28. It was confusing cause the date is March 1 for everyone not in the Americas.

>requiring always online to play a single player game
do eldenkeks really?

I have friends on steam saying they are still able to play so idk what the fuck is going on

You can probably play offline? You have to go into settings to put it in offline mode.

you can play in offline mode, it just boots you to the title during server maintenance and you need to restart in offline mode which sucks

I just got kicked out when I was clearing some enemies, shit sucks and I wish they had given some prior notice.

You can play offline, but yeah it kicks you out if you get DC'd no matter what you're doing.

this game runs like fucking trash

>got kick out right as i was finally gonna beat ulcerated tree spirit
i am one PISSED off gamer right now

Attached: venom.gif (588x440, 2.52M)

you need to see the other player phantoms so it can lag your game to 10 FPS every time

AHHHHH

I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT THE TREE BOSS AND THIS HAPPENED

NOW LOOK.

FICK THIS SHIT I HAVE TO RESTART

>reroll character to one that will be more fun for PvP
>start up the questline for the invasion guy
>go someplace I think would be fun to invade
>start invasion
>literally 2 seconds later servers go down

Attached: i-am-beyond-the-point-of-no-return-i-am-going-fucking-insane[1].gif (484x640, 3.8M)

>literally just about to start the questline for the invasion item
>even being able to play offline doesnt help
literally why the fuck are they doing this during primetime hours? are they retarded? do it at 5AM or some shit

>At the top of Fort Gael on DC
>Go back in offline mode
>Directly in front of a guard who is now on alert

I pushed him off the ledge, but that was terrifying for absolutely no reason. They should've had some kinda warning in-game.

>He didn't bypass the anticheat
>He didn't block the game and the anticheat in his firewall
>He doesn't play in true offline mode
Have fun with your faggot summons, powerless invaders, and regurgitated joke signs clogging up everything.

5am for whomst

For me it's trying to stay connected with a friend I'm cooping with. After a few minutes it always disconnects with an error. I even brought my PC to my friends house and we were playing on the same network, and he has amazing internet.

what are you playing on a dual core and 750 if ghosts tank your framerate lmao

>He didn't bypass the anticheat
>He didn't block the game and the anticheat in his firewall
Autism
>and regurgitated joke signs clogging up everything.
Signs are optional. Just don't click them bro.

Attached: 1644533122968.gif (390x373, 2.52M)

>was about to beat Godrick
>From pulls this shit
FUCKING GOOKS I SWEAR

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 38.34K)

>literally why the fuck are they doing this during primetime hours?
because they are a nippon company, why the fuck would they care about you american piggu

servers are regional, they dont need to take all of them down at the same exact time. they sure as fuck dont need to boot you to the main menu for it either