What's the chance, high or low, for ports of these two or the original games, for the Switch?

What's the chance, high or low, for ports of these two or the original games, for the Switch?

Attached: DNLerjUYOcNVKXA-800x450-noPad.jpg (630x354, 64.87K)

i want a modern oot remake with good graphics...

i want the pc ones

There was a lot of talk about a "N64 Classic Edition" that never really became a thing.
Next people thought that they would at some point come out with a "Legend of Zelda 3D All Stars" during an anniversary.
But reason now dictates that they'll just want people to pay for nintendo online to play them.

50% chance getting it this year
100% chance eventually

Never.

Nintendo isn't porting 3DS games. You have your OoT and Majora's Mask in the NSO Expansion Pack and there's no way they are going to lose that selling point for the service.

If you truly want to play them, either buy a used 3DS or emulate them with Citra.

I don't. If you truly want the N64 games with uprezzed textures, cut content restored, and modern QoL enhancements, download the OoT Redux and Majora's Mask Redux romhacks and install Project64 +HD textures through the BetterMajorasMaskInstaller. We're going to get modern enhancements to OoT soon anyways such as 60 FPS thanks to the native PC port

>YASSSSSSS NINTENDO GIVE ME MORE PORTS OF GAMES I BOUGHT 5 YEARS AGO

they will never get ported to anything. mm3d sucks anyway

ah... gomenasaiyo...wakarimashite... please pay the monthly fee gaijin to play these 30 year old games.....arigatou warkarimasu......

No, I mean modern graphics. Or at least more OOT content.

It's mostly nostalgia for me and an OOT overobsession but I'd kill for a sequel game in-between MM and TP. To explain the Hero's Shade and stuff

If they haven't done it by now, chances are they never will.

i just want oracle of ages/seasons to get remade

These would reduce the appeal of the switch online n64 games so very unlikely

same, those were among the most memorable games I played when I was a kid. Would love a combined Link's Awakening-style remake

>Nintendo isn't porting 3DS games
They ported Miitopia to Switch, now that they've run out of wii u games they might port more 3ds games soon. It'd be a very Nintendo thing to do. Of course these two zelda remakes are never leaving the 3ds because they have to shill their subscription service expansion shit, so only the originals will probably be rereleased going forward

Just wait for the PC ports.

>release a sequel to the metroid series
>fusion was on the gameboy advance

>dont release a metroid, 2, super, and fusion collection for the switch
>super isnt on the eshop for switch

fucking hell i dont even need updated graphics, i just want to play 1-4 again why is this so hard?
i will give you money, nintendo.

they could literally release the same unchanged versions of practically any tentpole title on every new system and it would sell

Attached: 42539.jpg (256x340, 17.77K)

Who cares they are already on Steam Deck

>Games designed for the two screen handheld console
>Nintendo's ports post Wii U are complete ass

0% chance, they'd have to do more manual work to upscale the textures, re-map the bottom screen buttons to the switch joy-cons and amp the resolution. Just look at how they still can't get OOT emulating correctly with NSO, despite OOT and MM being nearly perfect in their last two consoles.

Attached: nintendoports.png (960x723, 822.49K)

Considering OoT and MM are pretty much the defacto best games ever for the Nintendo, it's pretty much a guarantee that at some point it will happen. I've played OoT and MM dozens of times each. They're good games. They're fun. OoT is amazing because it was groundbreaking at the time, an epic adventure to defeat evil and save the princess, a classic tale. MMs re-use of assets in juxtaposition with new content was actually pretty genius as well as a money/time saver. The familiar characters being completely oblivious of anything going on in Hyrule and more focused on the impending doom of their world and the all around spooky atmosphere made it feel like some sick fever dream of OoT. If you've never seen the original japanese commercial it's worth watching

Attached: hqdefault-11.jpg (480x360, 12.57K)