Comfy Elden Ring roundtable, questions and answers, sharing discoveries etc

Comfy Elden Ring roundtable, questions and answers, sharing discoveries etc

Attached: 1646106952812.jpg (407x465, 39.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Frozen Needle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my doll wife

Attached: zx.png (1440x900, 2.15M)

>yeah i'll do this side content stuff quickly before doing the main shit
>get through a tiny door
>end up in another entire map
What the fuck

Attached: 1615859308807.gif (500x375, 371.33K)

Just finished sofria river— was that just a big dungeon to pick up the ash summon and some loot along the way? Blows my mind that they put these incredibly huge side dungeons just for shits and giggles. Amazing game

How has everyone already gotten so far in this game? I'm still at the Liurnia swamp and playing after work. Am I just really slow? These threads were comfier when everyone was at the same part of the game

Attached: 1518384145637.jpg (600x404, 39.16K)

I'm surprised how much the initial trailer spoiled end game bosses. Pretty much every major demigod and boss was shown pre release either through concept art or trailers

Third and last time I’ll try askin do the buckler style shields have a longer parry window to the point that it’s more advantages to use that as opposed to using one of the heater shields? I can’t imagine a couple extra frames to parry Is worth not having the 100% damage reduction

80% of the game feels like huge side dungeons for shits and giggles. And I like it that way.

Is there any purpose to lighting the altars protected by horned warriors in the underground? I'm guessing it awakens that dead creature that looks like a boss

That's one creepy fuck doll. Looks like you'd get aids if you stuck it in.

FUCK YOU PERCEPTOR MIRIAM YOU PIECE OF SHIT. STOP RUNNING AWAY AND FIGHT ME AAAAAAAAAAAA. WHY IS SHE IMMUNE TO SLEEP? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

Attached: Bochi Crimson.png (852x480, 425.27K)

Are shields viable later in the game? I have the turtle shield right now and it's great, especially with the special that makes you use less stamina when blocking a hit. Is there actual shield gear progression or do they hit a wall? I'd like to try a shield/spear combo and poke while blocking.

unironically the purest among Melina, Fia

Honestly I found the medallion pieces by pure luck and now I'm just fucking around in the plateau.
I found a buffable mace that has bleed and lifesteal on it as default. Now I'm looking for frost magic weapon so I can be a massive faggot when I invade.

what is the damn point of rune equipping if it gives zero buffs(you lose after death) without EXTREMELY rare consumable?

Am I missing a bonfire in here somewhere? I went all the way to the bottom and the guy took zero damage and I went all teh way back to the start

Attached: 1637361531450.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

Please tell me how beat preceptor mirriam

ive played 18 hours a day since release

Does Sacred affinity give HP regen or anything on a shield, or is it just for better holy resist?

is there really no other use for the giant dragon other than to kill for runes? is there no other use for kenneth once you take back his fort?

no bonfire, only lift shortcut.

Please tell me there's some kind of equipment that makes you immune to scarlet rot

Attached: 1426819487883.gif (162x166, 30.74K)

there is only one single bonfire there, also get a mace

What level are you suppose to be to do Redmane because half the enemies two shot me and I do low damage to them with a +11 Uchigatana. I'm level 52. People have said Caelid is actually a high level area, so I guess I'm just really under leveled? What is it? Like a level 70+ area? I don't know where to go to grind? I don't think I'm ready for the royal capital just yet, but I've gone just about everywhere for the most part in Limgrave and the rest of the map.

It's just Redmane Castle is kicking my ass, but I cleared the Academy with no problems. I don't do very good damage to Crucible Knight, and he kills me in 2-3 hits.

Bros how do I get to the quest? I'm just running through this area to get the raging wolf armor but I cant find a door to open. I beat the tree monster right before the gate too.

Attached: 1645686973687.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Is this the most discussed a single video game has ever been on this board?

No but there are consumables that I still don't have the recipe to craft.

That would be the other FromSoft games overall, though this one at release has dominated this board more than anything else.

>LE COMFY THREAD... BECAUSE I CANT TAKE THE CRITICISM OKAY? I SPENT 60 DOLLARS AND I DONT REGRET IT.... RIGHT? I MEAN RIGHT!

pathetic

no, it's just been a while since something big came out

>I've played 18 hours a day

Get a job, take a shower, go outside, touch grass, feel the sunlight on your skin, interact with other people, meditate, and go for walks. Disgusting faggot

The door here is locked and the enemies are too powerful.

Attached: 1631987794858.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

>one chest piece gives more poise than the entire set of heavy armour i was previously using
bruh

Attached: havels.jpg (951x1074, 426.28K)

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Frozen Needle

This is what you want

How do I get to southwest Liurnia?

how the FUCK do i get invaded by other players? i've invaded people a bunch but i haven't once been invaded myself

Attached: 1583535525146.jpg (1056x755, 303.74K)