Kingdom Hearts Infodump

Since everyone is heartrendingly heartbroken over yet another Dark Road delay (lol), I figure why not post some shit I've been sitting on. Don't ask who I am. Don't ask where I got this from. You're more than welcome to believe it, or believe it to be bullshit. You're more than welcome to share it, though you'll probably get laughed at for doing so.

I was able to get a look I wasn't really supposed to at two smaller things that'll probably be announced this April.

KINGDOM HEARTS - THE INTEGRUM COLLECTION
-1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 for the PS5/XSX and a presumed update for the PC version.
-Games are basically the same thing you done seen before but with a few minor QOL improvements and micro-additions for the 20th anniversary. New stuff across all games:
-EZ Codes and PRO codes available for all six playable games. More or less the same as in KH3, but with small changes depending on individual game systems and how they run. As an example, KH1 does not have regenerating HP/MP, but rather just infinite HP/MP. So I guess you can rapid fire spam Fire to your heart's content.
-KH1 and BBS have slightly improved, zoomed out cameras.
-"Low power mode." I have no idea what this is actually for, but it locks all games to run at 30 FPS and consume much less of a system's muscle. I can't think why it's there, but it's there.
-Changes and additions per game (that I know of):
-KH2 gets two new keyblades, the Zero-One from Recoded and a brand new blade called "Summer Surprise." Looks like a tree with some flowers around it.
-BBS gets the same save menu as Xbox, PC and Cloud versions, even on PS5.
-Nothing really new for KH1, CoM, or DDD that I know of.
-0.2 gets a few new QOL changes to line up with KH3. Physics are supposedly closer to KH3, but still has some gameplay quirks unique to 0.2 like how styles behave. Aqua can now equip armor and accessories found in chests, and you can view items and abilities on the main menu.
-Comes out later this year.

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 45.75K)

just tell me if the games are on steam

KINGDOM HEARTS III.5 END CHAPTER

-That’s what it’s called lol. Current gen ports of KH3, Melody of Memory and Kingdom Hearts X Epilogue.
-Looooots of new additions for KH3. On the title screen, it’s full title is Kingdom Hearts III + Re Mind, like the Cloud version.
-Stable 60 FPS is in. Ray tracing is in, albeit locked at 30 FPS. Pirates world looks absolutely fucking stunning with RT.
-EZ Codes and PRO codes can be used from the get-go simultaneously.
-Two-and-a-half new key blades added: Cloudy Wisp, unnamed Yozora-flavored key blade, and a slight touch-up of Starlight.
-Cloudy Wisp is a PS5-flavored key blade. Somewhat resembles Shooting Star, but white. Its form change is Second Form again lol.
-Starlight got a bit of a makeover. Mechanically it works the same I think, same combos and finisher, but instead of Second Form it now uses “Light’s Past” with a new icon. When Sora changes, his outfit changes to a red and white recolor while the key blade takes on the same gold glowing sparkly look it had in the mobile games.
-Yozora key blade name is unknown, but the form change is called “Alter Form.” The key blade looks a lot like when the Noctis wannabe steals yours - red, spiky, glowing. When Sora forms up, he wields no weapons, just bare hands. At a distance, he can shoot out lasers at enemies from his hands. Up close, he first traps an enemy in cubes then summons the key blade and attacks with slower, heavier swings. His guard looks like a small hexagonal barrier. Did not see finisher.
-Some interesting additions to Re Mind:
-Data Greeting is much, much more robust. I saw basically every Disney world, lots of Disney characters too. Some of them are no longer restricted to their worlds. Saw a snapshot of Rapunzel and Elsa striking a pose like they’re singing in Arendelle.

-Limit Cut seems like it got a bunch of new shit. Saw clips of Riku, Roxas, Aqua and Kairi all fighting Data Org members, so apparently you can choose who you play as inside the computer now.
-There is a new area inside the computer with Battlegates inside. The clip was of Riku inside the computer running around and accessing one before being taken to the Nobody battle gate in Twilight Town.
-No new cutscenes or secret movies as far as I know.
-Melody of Memory has 11 new songs. Didn’t see which ones, just told that it’s 11 new songs. And……that’s basically it.
-Brand new movie is included in the package titled “Kingdom Hearts X Epilogue.” Told it’s about 65-minutes long.
-It stars Brain in Scala after the UX ending. Sigurd is there (still masked, no idea of gender or voice), along with some new characters. One resembles Rinoa with a blue samurai-is outfit, the other one looks vaguely like Shulk. No names, no lines. Only named and voiced character is “Master Surt.” Keyblade master, obviously, kind of wild appearance, wears a sleeveless red-brown samurai outfit. Long wild red hair, short red goatee and green eyes. Very boisterous and welcoming of Brain.
-Some scenes of Brain fighting Heartless with the Starlight.
-One scene had Brain looking at his Starlight with horror before it starts glitching into the No Name.
-Final shot of the clip was of the No Name on the plaque, zooming into the eye. Screen goes dark, then it starts zooming out of the Master’s hood, screen swings around to reveal him overlooking Quadratum.
-Slated for early 2023.

OTHER SHIT I MIGHT MIGHT NOT KNOW
-I don’t know anything about an animated series.
-I don’t know anything about any other console games that are supposed to be revealed, if any will be.
-Dark Road’s delay was supposed to give us a lot of new story shit this year since other stuff might not be out for a while.
-At least two games are in development for mobile, with one definitely coming out this year - probably this summer, though I have it on good authority that it’s not story-central or even canon. The other one….is. Now idea what they’re about or how they play.
-Nothing for steam lol.

>rereleasing the same shit again.
>no news on KH4
LARP confirmed

larp lol

And me without my foam keyblade.

>he first traps an enemy in cubes then summons the key blade and attacks with slower, heavier swings
How is that going to work on non-staggering bosses like the rock golems?

They stopped working on KH3 DLC in 2020.
The only thing they have done since then was add a new keyblade.
What makes you think that they are going to add all of that garbage you are talking about.
the only believable part in your entire leak is the rerelease shit.
I'm confident that they are going to announce KH4 or a remake of the first or second game this coming year

*shrug*

Maybe it won't? For bigger enemies it could be just swings, or just non-stagger damage. The little soldier dude was definitely trapped inside by the cubes though.

Whatever you want to believe bruv, you believe. You got my support lol.

I personally would never trust this kind of bullshit here, but there it is.

All this effort retouching the old games and making new characters for UX and literally nothing new about Quadratum or KH4?

I'm just saying bro.
Your leak is very underwhelming for an anniversary.

the epic games store releases will be a year old by April so chances are an actual PC release can finally happen around then

For what it's worth, I super highly doubt this is all that's gonna be announced. They've had four dev teams and nearly three years to whip something new other than more re-releases.

This is merely the stuff I had a glimpse at and is certain to be announced. If you choose to buy it lol.

New movie has all that. I think.

I already own the games all on PC so I'm not going to anyways.
I just really hope that we get KH4 announced along with hopefully Verum Rex
Thanks Timmy for the free copies

I'll never believe a random leaker on Any Forums, but it's egregiously in-character for the mobile game to get an epilogue as a fully animated movie in another shitty port collection.
>no real Days port/remake
I sleep. Wake me up when the series has real multiplayer again, not the gacha meme.

No playable Days and Re:Coded? Get the fuck out of here!

Integrum was already used as a subtitle for the Switch Cloud versions, nice try.

>Zero-One from Recoded
Imagine Targeting Scope in KH2

Attached: 1646018244974.jpg (696x303, 28.75K)