What am I in for Any Forums?

What am I in for Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 03.48.21.png (754x532, 156.8K)

a gamepad

A nice controller

mediocre buttons
decent shoulder buttons
great joysticks
the worst dpad on a controller, the fuckin pokken tournament controller had a better one.
The ultimate saving grace is its design, its comfortable to hold for long periods of time (assuming you don't have small hands)

a good controller that will work with every game

Are they still using fucking AAs in their controllers, or did they switch to lithium ion for the SeX controller?

The logical conclusion to ergonomics in videogame controllers.
It literally can't get better than this. People complain about the D-Pad but the whole purpose in modern games is to quickly switch inventory items, and for that it works perfectly. The clickity clack sound feedbacks just fees so nice and confirms your button press while the concave design guide your finger to the correct direction.
If you want to play games that mainly use the D-Pad you need a controller with the D-Pad where the left stick is, because that's far more ergonomic. Just not Sony shit, their dpads are dogshit.

A controller that just werkz

>the best dpad on a controller
Fixed
>click click click

I hate the gaps so much why did they make them like that? Also worst dpad of all controllers

for me its the white wired xbox 360 controller

>Not buying chink batteries wholesale and throwing them into the ocean when depleted
lmao what a faggot

Attached: 1641064383573.gif (1024x576, 870.53K)

shitty dpad but nice for everything else?

legit have had the same xbox controller, and my friend has already purchased three playstation 4 controllers. and mine is still going. fucking sony bronys

>but the whole purpose in modern games is to quickly switch inventory items, and for that it works perfectly
That's such a shitty cop-out. A controller that comes with a system should be at least mostly competent at every regular game available. If I buy a fucking Mega Man game or something on the Xbox and die when I shouldn't have because of a cheap, stiff d-pad, and if you had the audacity to tell me that shit, I would whip the damn thing in your face.
This isn't the fucking wild west where shit isn't figured out. the NES with its d-pad is over 3 fucking DECADES old.
When a controller costs 60 - 70 bucks by itself, there's no excuse for any part of it to be bad.

Unfortunately they are getting hard to find, all the ones on ebay/gamestop are beat to shit or fake chinese knock offs
They are like 15 years old at this point so it makes sense

How the fuck do you go though $ 200 in controllers what about warranty?

>he didn't get a custom series x

I don't know how warranty is for Sony but for NIntendo it isn't even worth sending it back for joycon drift.
They will take a month or month to ship it back, they might send you a different color altogether and the stick will drift eventually anyways because they use the same part.
I paid some dude that runs the local retro games shop 30 bucks to replace both sticks and I haven't experienced drift in over a year. The original stick lasted six months before showing the first signs of drift and was literally unplayable after seven months.
Throwing them away and buying a new one is fucking retarded though, because you can easily find someone to do it and they will use higher quality parts that won't shit themselves in two weeks.

It’s too easy to accidentally hit the corners. In a fast paced game like a fightan it’s worthless.

Fight sticks are far better if you are a serious fg player

Are you aware that there are li-ion AAs?