Playing Civ 6

>playing Civ 6
>declare war in the Modern era
>suddenly everyone is calling me a warmonger while denouncing me and canceling their trade deals
This shit is unrealistic

Attached: civ-6-game-mode-zombies-900x506.jpg (900x506, 143.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AEQvHCEHKH0
youtu.be/-kPBQGbuGYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>op thinks he can win the war in 2 days
>it takes weeks and he runs out of money before he can win

>be in last place with your only hope ot victory being domination
>decide to say fuck it and just try and piss everyone off since you're going to lose in the long run anyway

>he doesn't know that the modern era began 150ish years ago

>boot up Civ 6
>invade the top player's nation state
>suddenly they develop a vendetta against me and convince all of their friends to gang up on me
wtf bros

>op tries to invade with outdated tech uniques

youtu.be/AEQvHCEHKH0

Is Civilization 6 better than 4 and 5 yet?

youtu.be/-kPBQGbuGYo

Civ threads are so few on Any Forums but I like the idea of coming back against insurmountable odds

short answer: no
long answer: the amount of changes necessary to make civ 6's flaws doable (at least officially, there are mods) you may as well make civ 7

>4
Yes stacks of doom were cancer
>5
Debatable, I think games are a little too homogenized with how it's all about disctrict placement but I could change my answer any day

>that's a lot of units on my border are you going to declare war?
>no
>declares war 2 turns later

Attached: 1638438391414.png (500x400, 12.01K)

literally loses you all diplomatic favor in later eras

Why didn't Putin ever play Civ? It would have taught him this was a terrible idea without a large lead in tech and military

just have to not let their cities arm every man woman and child with guns

I subscribe to the "Pootie Bear is dying" conspiracy. Also goddamn, their tech was a complete shitshow. That was embarrassing.
He's threatening nukes but I doubt they'd even get out of the silos.

I've had games where I've went to war because another Civ was trying to take over a city-state I was suzarain of and defended it. Don't fuck with my allies

GOD THAT IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING

>retard bumfuck ai wants to destroy every city-state even though it's sufkcing stupid
>well fuck that, i'll defend them
>WARMONGER DENOUNCED

i regularly exterminate civs that spread their heathen religions in my cities

its so weird, i wonder what theyre trying to distract us from.

what is this retarded cope? Ukraine is fucked and won't exist as a state in a month or two. The long term gains are obvious

>thinks that Putin doesn't has all that.

Putin more like Pooptin

Civ annoys me because this same shit happens even in the ancient era.
Stuff like world diplomacy should really get more gradually unlocked; your relations with other nations should not extend beyond your immediate neighbours in the early game, and further relations should only be unlocked by trade route interaction.
But Civ does not have the systems to support these types of ideas - it barely is able to support its current ideas with its shit systems.

lol
lmao even
you backed the lame horse

At what cost? Literally every western country is cutting ties with Russia.

Yeah that'll last. Lol

Civ 6 actually has fewer warmonger penalties for earlier eras though? You really only start to lose diplo favor in later eras for unjust wars and are free to kill in Ancient and Classical

Ah yes, the 21st century west is famous for putting its principles over money...are you retarded?

what do you think money is for? do you think its just there to watch a number go up?

Russia doesn't have anything anyone needs. This is the flailing of a dying country.

but they must've calculated for that though? Like there's no way they didn't anticipate on sanctions and the russian higher ups besides just putin himself would've had to have given the nod. Like no way putin didn't have support from the other oligarchs

>the west
And nothing of value was ever lost.

>too stupid to read a 3 post chain
the absolute state of chinks

There's enough oil in America to never need Russia.
>muh snow wasteland

nigger, beyond the sword was the last good civ game

>stacks of doom were cancer
how young are you? jesus

Where the FUCK is a real Alpha Centauri successor?

>muh doomstacks

Attached: Civilization 4.gif (761x350, 65.94K)

35? What does that have to do with anything?

No one will ever be able to convince me that moving a giant stack of enemies over another is better gameplay than actually factoring in unit placement and terrain

oil prices were already bad and now they are going to get much worse

lol, Putin fucked himself and Russia.
Best case scenario is that China somehow goes ballistic and takes all attention away from Russia - once WW3 goes full swing everybody will have war crimes so Russia's won't matter too much.
Next best case is he somehow does capture the key regions of Ukraine he wants most (which is looking less and less likely every day) and remains the #1 pariah on the world stage as Russia collapses harder than the USSR.
Realistic outcome is that Russia's pathetic momentum runs out and they have to accept full troop withdrawal and the criminal charges that Ukraine is demanding; Putin steps down having lost his gambit, but retires in luxury while nothing about Russia or its foreign policies change.

Because it was in every single civ game before 4 you absolute fucking newfag. You're complaining about a core element of the series. Each tile encompasses a wide region, limiting the number of units on each one is completely braindead.

oh no russian oil prices
i'm sure china will be shocked

>russian oil prices
so about that pipeline in yurop and america

>You're complaining about a core element of the series.
And? That core element was shitty. It's the same reason why games like GalCiv are shit. Doomstacking is a trillion times less interesting than 1PT.

Why are Civ threads so rare of Any Forums when everyone claims to be PC + Nintendo anyway

because /vg/ and /vst/ exist

I only played up to Civilization 4.

Can you culture flip a city by sending spies and bribing the government officials in Civ6?

where the fuck is a real master of magic successor?