Anyone have hope for the new game?

Anyone have hope for the new game?

Attached: 1623160043479.jpg (838x1199, 138.77K)

Sonic Frontiers will save and revolutionize gaming.

None whatsoever. But I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.

Attached: 1582089698870.png (328x283, 239.96K)

I am cautiously optimistic for Frontiers and am hoping Sonic Team can deliver.

NTRs Sonic with human men

The movie doesn't interest me, the comic doesn't interest me, the fangames don't interest me anymore, and at this rate I won't even give the next game a passing glance. I'm starting to not care about Sonic as a whole

I’m surprised more people don’t have open world game fatigue. After mgsv, the Witcher 3 and botw, I could give a fuck less. I’m all for a new sonic game if we get new waifus though.

While I'll agree it at least looks like they're giving a shit about things being at quality that can be released this time, I'm greatly concerned by the gameplay and premise. An open world Sonic sounds like a recipe for disaster, and like a rather soulless cash-in on the BOTW hype in Japan. We're still stuck with Roger Craig Smith, and Ian Flynn as a writer, which is a very bad sign for anyone with a cognitive brain who's actually seen his work. But above all else, it just doesn't look like what I want Sonic to be. What happened to the hardcore performance based stage to stage action with stories that are heavily focused on character exploration? Sonic at its best is the DMC of platformers, and rather than getting a return to form like DMC5, it looks like we're getting something else entirely. Even if what get is decent, I just have my doubts it will light up my soul the way I want a Sonic game to.

Attached: 1579414445113.png (1864x600, 142.8K)

I am here just for the train crash

Sonic Frontiers needs to have co-op multiplayer. It will be the biggest missed opportunity ever if they don't do it. Even if the game is completely terrible, it would still be fun to go fast with a friend and fuck around.

Attached: hire this man.jpg (1920x1080, 141.81K)

>the fangames don't interest me anymore
Honestly, this. They're all just the same "open world Sonic proof of concept" that ShayMay described fucking ages ago, and I'll it's proven is that how the adventure games handle physics and control feels vastly more akin to the classics than the "momentum based" movement in all of these. Also, I fucking hate how they all make it so the homing attack keeps you flying like a madman, rather than creating challenges based on stringing together a a chain of homing attacks.

this but haven't cared since Unleashed

The only thing I'm still a fan of is Amy

Attached: 3160474.jpg (1280x1811, 216K)

What if Sonic Frontiers has multiple factions and hit-chance?

Attached: MorrowindCOVER.jpg (273x364, 25.55K)

Amy has been non-important in the most-recent games, right? Outside of Boom.

>releases end of year
>still haven't seen gameplay

its shit

I never get my hopes up, and thus I'm never disappointed.

ok dewey

How many times do sonic fags need to get relentlessly fucked in the ass before they learn their lesson

Hi Prem.

if "since Unleashed" wasn't clear enough then no, I have no idea

Nope

me too bro. i’ve been a full on sonic autist since I was 7 and now i just don’t care. I cared even through the dark ages but now I can’t bring myself to give a shitn

She was officially given her Ian Flynn personality in Forces, and had a fairbit of a speaking role in that game.

I've started to care about the comics a little bit.

WTF? Who has...hope? For a fucking game?

Sonic fags aren't completely dumb. They like bad games.

Did something interesting finally happen?

I feel this way too except I still enjoy and look forward to some fangames but it's true that there's too many tech demos now that are just empty promises. Sonic may have more fangames overall but I prefer the Mega Man fangame community because they at least get their shit out shut up don't bring up Corrupted.

Nah, I just found out about the waifurs.

Attached: 1644432954623.jpg (850x1275, 139.7K)